Community

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice to hear, this is your list: Export Generated Invits (Batch) on admin side (CSV, TXT) Invite to include a Coupon from the online store if it was activated Manage the case when

It does to me. Just like you, I have other +/- 800 clients here on IPS and in custom jobs. As I can't treat anyone better than the other, it DOES matter to me. The same way INVITE SYSTEM is i

Off the top of my head, I can think of some cool ways the invite system could be coupled with other apps using rules: Event: Member sends an invitation Event: Member registers from an in

Posted Images

4 hours ago, SF_Ronin said:

I could test it.

Sent you a private message with a new version to be used in a TEST INSTALL only!

4 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Is there anyone with a TEST INSTALL to test this resource on IPS 4.5? I'm not asking for people to upgrade their live boards because it will not be supported yet.

I don't want to update it without a few tests before. Send a message if you have purchased it and wants to test it on TEST INSTALL.

Anyone else?

Hi,

Interested in getting this.

Is it possible to add a setting/condition to award 'x' points on Members shop only when the invited user makes 10 posts for example?

or

Setting 1 -'x' points on members shop when a user signs up using the invite
Setting 2 - 'x' points on members shop when a user makes 10 posts for example.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Reading the error, I also see mentioning another resource: newsletters_hook_NewsletterRegister

I would see if this one is updated because I am pretty sure that mine is. 

That was the issue. Thank you for helping track it down!

• 2 weeks later...

@Adriano Faria Hey! Can I choose, as an admin, while creating an invitation which group the user will end up in after creating an account? Right now I am using a different application to achieve this. but want to update to IPS 4.5 and use your Invitation System if it can do the job. Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Archiel said:

@Adriano Faria Hey! Can I choose, as an admin, while creating an invitation which group the user will end up in after creating an account? Right now I am using a different application to achieve this. but want to update to IPS 4.5 and use your Invitation System if it can do the job. Thanks.

Hello, 

No, that’s not the goal of IS.

Hello Adriano, I've just installed the invite system and have one problem; invites only show up for administrator accounts. Theres no option in account settings or in the Create menu for members, though the number of invites do show up in the admin cp. The permissions for invites are set correctly. Is there a permission issue elsewhere?

2 minutes ago, Ryan Magdaleno said:

Hello Adriano, I've just installed the invite system and have one problem; invites only show up for administrator accounts. Theres no option in account settings or in the Create menu for members, though the number of invites do show up in the admin cp. The permissions for invites are set correctly. Is there a permission issue elsewhere?

I'll make some tests today/tomorrow and will reply back.

18 hours ago, Ryan Magdaleno said:

Have enabled Invite System in their groups (ACP -> Members -> Groups -> edit a group -> Invite System -> Can Invite People) ?

It will show in  + Create menu if the user has invitations to send (or is unlimited) and it also shows in board top (beside Notifications icon) and in Account Settings:

Nog3tD8.png

2eAhS8V.png

Edited by Adriano Faria