Jump to content

Community

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice to hear, this is your list: Export Generated Invits (Batch) on admin side (CSV, TXT) Invite to include a Coupon from the online store if it was activated Manage the case when

About This File This application will allow your community to use an invitation system for new registrations. You can make it mandatory (or not, depending on your configuration). In this case, an in

Any chance of adding a option to purchase a invite code? "No invite code? No Problem! Purchase a invite code for $10 HERE" and they pay via paypal and done.  Willing to pay more than 15 if this is c

Posted Images

4 hours ago, SF_Ronin said:

I could test it.

Sent you a private message with a new version to be used in a TEST INSTALL only!

4 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Is there anyone with a TEST INSTALL to test this resource on IPS 4.5? I'm not asking for people to upgrade their live boards because it will not be supported yet.

I don't want to update it without a few tests before. Send a message if you have purchased it and wants to test it on TEST INSTALL.

Anyone else?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Interested in getting this.

Is it possible to add a setting/condition to award 'x' points on Members shop only when the invited user makes 10 posts for example?

or

Setting 1 -'x' points on members shop when a user signs up using the invite
Setting 2 - 'x' points on members shop when a user makes 10 posts for example.

 

Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Reading the error, I also see mentioning another resource: newsletters_hook_NewsletterRegister

I would see if this one is updated because I am pretty sure that mine is. 

That was the issue. Thank you for helping track it down!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

@Adriano Faria Hey! Can I choose, as an admin, while creating an invitation which group the user will end up in after creating an account? Right now I am using a different application to achieve this. but want to update to IPS 4.5 and use your Invitation System if it can do the job. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Archiel said:

@Adriano Faria Hey! Can I choose, as an admin, while creating an invitation which group the user will end up in after creating an account? Right now I am using a different application to achieve this. but want to update to IPS 4.5 and use your Invitation System if it can do the job. Thanks.

Hello, 

No, that’s not the goal of IS.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Adriano, I've just installed the invite system and have one problem; invites only show up for administrator accounts. Theres no option in account settings or in the Create menu for members, though the number of invites do show up in the admin cp. The permissions for invites are set correctly. Is there a permission issue elsewhere?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ryan Magdaleno said:

Hello Adriano, I've just installed the invite system and have one problem; invites only show up for administrator accounts. Theres no option in account settings or in the Create menu for members, though the number of invites do show up in the admin cp. The permissions for invites are set correctly. Is there a permission issue elsewhere?

I'll make some tests today/tomorrow and will reply back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ryan Magdaleno said:

Hello Adriano, I've just installed the invite system and have one problem; invites only show up for administrator accounts. Theres no option in account settings or in the Create menu for members, though the number of invites do show up in the admin cp. The permissions for invites are set correctly. Is there a permission issue elsewhere?

Have enabled Invite System in their groups (ACP -> Members -> Groups -> edit a group -> Invite System -> Can Invite People) ?

It will show in  + Create menu if the user has invitations to send (or is unlimited) and it also shows in board top (beside Notifications icon) and in Account Settings:

Nog3tD8.png

 

2eAhS8V.png

Edited by Adriano Faria
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Adriano, the invite system is working great now that I have it set up. One question, can you direct me to where I can find all the variables for the email, i.e. 'invite_email_text' etc? I'd like to customize them and am not familiar with their location in the source. Also this might be a good addition to future versions, a field in the admin cp to change the text of the emails. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Giving bonuses does not work nobody is given invitations

Update: either that doesnt work or the preferences tab for invites always shows 0, uses the old invites_remaining on the member table?

Update: it also doesnt give everyone in the group specified invites

Update: it doesnt give everyone in the group specified invites because in this new stupid table vs it used to being in the member's table not every member on my forum is inside of it therefore all the users not getting invites just arent in the table, there are literally 9000+ members in it and just randomly there will be missing members no specific order

Update: it literally just skips users, this is ridiculous, i dont suggest anyone to use this plugin until this is fixed

spacer.png

Edited by Voltz
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voltz said:

Giving bonuses does not work nobody is given invitations

Update: either that doesnt work or the preferences tab for invites always shows 0, uses the old invites_remaining on the member table?

Update: it also doesnt give everyone in the group specified invites

Update: it doesnt give everyone in the group specified invites because in this new stupid table vs it used to being in the member's table not every member on my forum is inside of it therefore all the users not getting invites just arent in the table, there are literally 9000+ members in it and just randomly there will be missing members no specific order

Switch to own table is a marketplace rule. So I had to choose between drop it from marketplace or adjust it.

I don’t see anyone else having this issue and as you chose to review it before give a proper time to try to reproduce and fix it, I really don’t have any interest in fix it now. I’ll try to remember that when I have to update this app in the future. 

Thank you for your business and review. 👍

Btw, feel free to hire someone else to make a not ridiculous invite system for you: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/forum/506-customization-requests/

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy