Invite System

Hi Adriano. I'm getting an error on campaigns when I set a limit to Maximum new members allowed. No limit = no error. Limit = error. I've tried small numbers and big ones (even ones larger than my current membership). Can you reproduce? Want to try on my board?

Note that I'm on 2.4.3 and latest ips.

Thanks!!

40 minutes ago, Giray said:

Hi Adriano. I'm getting an error on campaigns when I set a limit to Maximum new members allowed. No limit = no error. Limit = error. I've tried small numbers and big ones (even ones larger than my current membership). Can you reproduce? Want to try on my board?

Note that I'm on 2.4.3 and latest ips.

Hello. Which error?

EDIT: it seems to work fine:

Edited by Adriano Faria

Hello,

I am interested in buying this plugin but had one question. Is there a setting which allows the invite to be counted only after the invited user performs a certain task for example :

1. Invite is counted only if the user logs in once every day for 7 days
or
2. Invite is counted only if the invited user makes 10 posts

I hope there is a setting because i don't want users to misuse the invites and register new accounts to get points from Members shop.

50 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Only the #2 and I don’t understand what you mean by “counted”.  User will earn an invitation if makes X posts. There’s a setting for this. 

Not interested in #1.

Sorry if it was confusing. I meant the following : 

I wish to integrate invite system with Members shop application. I wanted to know if there is a setting where I get points from members shop only if my invitee makes x posts?

Sorry if its still confusing.

• 2 weeks later...

Would you be able to add a purge page in the ACP, methods for us to purge unused invites, pending invites. (Purge as in removing them completely for example my board has a load of invitations just laying around and I would like to purge them as I do not want users to just rack up invitations and then just mass invite a bunch of people or sell them) Some sort of invite purging would be great to remove unused invitations etc.

6 hours ago, Voltz said:

Would you be able to add a purge page in the ACP, methods for us to purge unused invites, pending invites. (Purge as in removing them completely for example my board has a load of invitations just laying around and I would like to purge them as I do not want users to just rack up invitations and then just mass invite a bunch of people or sell them) Some sort of invite purging would be great to remove unused invitations etc.

Sure. I will enhance this screen next version. 

• 2 weeks later...

Another suggestion is more filters when giving out bonuses for example registration date (user has to be registered for X amount of time (days, months , years, etc) in order to receive an invite. so for example a user must be of x group and have been a member for 2 weeks

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, SF_Ronin said:

This application appears to set all profile fields to "Show on Registration" when some were previously hidden. Just an FYI.

Can't reproduce. I have 4 fields:

XzUA9yU.png

2 of them are shown in registration:

f29pu4p.png

xnGvAfl.png

2 of them don't:

mBm8Cix.png

WFsxoBf.png

On registration screen I see only the 2 allowed to be there:

fbGKHBE.png

And, as expected, it doesn't show none of them in Quick Registration popup:

AtEztyX.png

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 9:31 PM, Brian Klein said:

I wanted to check up on this addon, will there be an update issued for 4.5 any some point down the road. It is and has been a great program and addon for invisionpower.

On 9/5/2020 at 10:09 AM, SF_Ronin said:

Following!

Is there anyone with a TEST INSTALL to test this resource on IPS 4.5? I'm not asking for people to upgrade their live boards because it will not be supported yet.

I don't want to update it without a few tests before. Send a message if you have purchased it and wants to test it on TEST INSTALL.