Community

Invite System

Adriano Faria

Possible to send a link on whatsapp   facebook which already have invitataion code...

This is very important -  if this can be done...

say we can have  the member  id as a  invite code

https://invisioncommunity.com/profile/133862-saurabh-jain/  as in this link   133862

when it has a registeration  with URL parameter -  it can take that as a code 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's New in Version 2.4.0:

New Feature:

• Campaigns
    • You can now bring Invite System to the real world by using campaings, where people can register using same code for a given number of days or until a limit of registration is reached.
    • Campaigns DO NOT send emails. The purpose is to use its code somewhere else.
    • Campaigns are independent from the invitation system, so you can simply leave it disabled if you don't want to use it.
    • You can also use invitations and campaigns together.

Ve2tmTA.png

siIvojI.png

AybIwQX.png

bZ9Vnqw.png

gFaSc17.png

Edited by Adriano Faria

3 hours ago, NNZF.IO said:

Yes,

Excellent function

If I understand the campaign function, with a single code can open the invitations for a set time?

Thank you @Adriano Faria

Yes and no. Campaign isn’t invitation. You don’t invite people via email to a campaign. Campaign is a generated code to be used elsewhere, like in real world. Example: you create an ad to advertise in a newspaper, another site, etc. This campaign will give the ability to people register using this code for a given number of days or until a limit of registration you set is reached. 

On 7/1/2019 at 12:51 PM, Saurabh Jain said:

Possible to send a link on whatsapp   facebook which already have invitataion code...

This is very important -  if this can be done...

say we can have  the member  id as a  invite code

https://invisioncommunity.com/profile/133862-saurabh-jain/  as in this link   133862

when it has a registeration  with URL parameter -  it can take that as a code 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Zlitz said:

Hey how do I remove the invited by section within a users profile? http://prntscr.com/paqmk7

That's not an option. You can however edit the invite -> front -> global -> invitedByProfileHeader template and delete its content. Leave it blank. That will make the output not to be printed.

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2017 at 8:06 PM, Josiah Wallingford said:

Feature Request: Ability for users to create a Personalized message that is added to the invitation email they send.

On 11/6/2015 at 12:54 PM, Jamie Clark said:

It would be great if you could add the option of custom welcome message in the invite mail sent in future versions.

Hi Adriano. I was thinking the same thing as these two. Couldn't find your response. I think it would be really useful for the inviter to be able to write in a plain personalized text message to the invitee. It shows that it really comes from him/her. One of my members sent out an invitation and thought it was spam. I think if there would have been a personal message inserted into the stock message it might have been seen differently. Any possibility? Your thoughts?

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

What's New in Version 2.4.1:

New Features:

• Add the field TOTAL INVITATIONS to the member profile on ACP, so admin can increase/decrease/reset number of invitations for the member
  • Add a new setting to admin control if wants to display the inviteer name/link on member profile and profile card

Fix:

• Fix an error on invitations task

Loving this update...

On 11/5/2019 at 4:23 PM, Adriano Faria said:

What's New in Version 2.4.1:

New Features:

• Add the field TOTAL INVITATIONS to the member profile on ACP, so admin can increase/decrease/reset number of invitations for the member
  • Add a new setting to admin control if wants to display the inviteer name/link on member profile and profile card

Fix:

• Fix an error on invitations task

That's great! no more editing out "invited by" via template.

Thanks!

Before I purchase this I need a special application filled. I need an invitation system where one paying subscription or group can invite non subscription or others from a different group to join their group through paid for subscription. Basically, members need to be able to invite other members into a specific group with purchase option. 

Does this invitation have this and if not will you consider implementing it?

Thanks,
William

Hi,

Coming soon:

• Integration to MailChimp

•  

How does it work ?

Is it possible to send to a mailing list (email address), a different code for each one allowing them to register.

I do not know if you remember, but before to have a gmail email this only worked by invitation ...

Is it possible for a non-member to request to receive an invitation link on their mailbox?