Invite System

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

Post the content of the log error.

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\IPS::classUsesTrait() (0)
#0 /home/leaks/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_system->searchResult(Array, Array, Array, Array, -1, Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), '8600790a9eed8ef...', 0, Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), '\n', false, 'expanded', false)
#1 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('searchResult', Array)
#2 /home/leaks/public_html/system/Content/Content.php(974): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/leaks/public_html/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Post.php(260): IPS\_Content::searchResult(Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL, false, 'expanded', false, false, Array)
#4 [internal function]: IPS\forums\Topic\_Post::searchResult(Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL, false, 'expanded', false, false, NULL)
#5 /home/leaks/public_html/system/Content/Search/Result/Content.php(92): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL, false, 'expanded', false, false, NULL)
#6 /home/leaks/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(780) : eval()'d code(2648): IPS\Content\Search\Result\_Content->html()
#7 /home/leaks/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_profile->profileActivity(Object(IPS\Member), Array, '\n<form accept-c...')
#8 /home/leaks/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(263): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('profileActivity', Array)
#9 /home/leaks/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#10 /home/leaks/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(65): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/leaks/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#12 /home/leaks/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Are you using 4.2?

There's nothing in the error that indicates it comes from my app; plus, the error happens in search template, which my app doesn't cover.

http://prntscr.com/fcrdfq

during installation of this plugin show like this and not progress of this plugin and then i foud the profile issue and found error at profile.

/?adsess=b6tgfq32k025u26govbb0m87g7&app=core&module=applications&controller=applications&do=install&appKey=invite&mr=10

Edited by raza ali

On a side note, I wonder how you sent me a PM 5 hours with this issue before you buy the resource here on IPS:

IMG_0233.thumb.PNG.b25a0115e5e974f9809822199a9c3284.PNG

Worst: using an old version (2.0.11). Current is 2.0.13.

So you probably downloaded it elsewhere, with some modification and it screwed your board. Then you had to buy and ask for support. 

Funny, uh?!?

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

On a side note, I wonder how you sent me a PM 5 hours with this issue before you buy the resource here on IPS:

IMG_0233.thumb.PNG.b25a0115e5e974f9809822199a9c3284.PNG

Worst: using an old version (2.0.11). Current is 2.0.13.

So you probably downloaded it elsewhere, with some modification and it screwed your board. Then you had to buy and ask for support. 

Funny, uh?!?

i need support bro help me to solve it please i realy need

1 hour ago, raza ali said:

ok i send you my info of account just a mint in pm

The app is up and running.

There was really an issue due to the total members you have on your board. I'll change the way it's done in the 4.2 version.

The error you posted here is not related to the app itself. It's something in your theme. You better check with the designer.

Edited by Adriano Faria
2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

What's New in Version 2.0.14:

• Fix an issue when installing the app when you have a large number of members

Thx Adriano, but I cannot upgrade:

1C133/9 The application you uploaded cannot be installed because it is not a valid application, the archive is corrupt or the file and directory permissions in /applications do not allow it.

You know why ?

Thx for your help

13 hours ago, N3wzFrance said:

Thx Adriano, but I cannot upgrade:

1C133/9 The application you uploaded cannot be installed because it is not a valid application, the archive is corrupt or the file and directory permissions in /applications do not allow it.

You know why ?

Try it again. File reuploaded.