Some threads seemingly 'feature' themselves when they should not appear as 'featured'.

vpsBoard

For example, I posted a new thread. I went back and edited a few words after realizing I could have explained the issue better, and clicked 'save'. Upon reviewing the updated thread it was marked as 'Featured'.

I've seen other threads have this as well, and they do not meet the criteria to be 'featured' and reviewing the moderator logs were not 'featured' manually by myself or other staff.

Anyone else experiencing this?

For example, I posted a new thread. I went back and edited a few words after realizing I could have explained the issue better, and clicked 'save'. Upon reviewing the updated thread it was marked as 'Featured'.

I've seen other threads have this as well, and they do not meet the criteria to be 'featured' and reviewing the moderator logs were not 'featured' manually by myself or other staff.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I did. Its a bug and will be fixed in the next version. Check below link if you cant wait :D

https://community.invisionpower.com/4docs/knowledgebase/40121-topics-being-featured-after-editing-first-post-r170/

Archived