How to hide store tab in Nexus?

Gauravk

Any idea how I can hide the store tab here: http://carnity.com?

Just installed Nexus and set Advertise tab perfectly fine, just want to know how to hide or revoke members and guest permission to store tab. Thanks.

only way could see around this is install Easy Menu or CJ Menu this allow custom primary navigation or if want hide only user group click the pad lock in Admin CP this shows the permission groups see and acress that module.

Thanks Pete,

I have Pro menu but uninstall it, as it tremendously slows down the whole site. I prefer to stick to stock mode as much as possible. I wish IPB coders must have made it optional like in calendar you can choose to show Calendar tab on main nav or not.

Any idea on how to mask it with same background color or by reducing it's opacity = 0 thru custom.css file.....?

THANKS A LOT Ausy, you are a rock star.

I tried that with store and it switched off whole store and now when you mentioned again I realize that to try with commerce application instead of store and it worked great. Thanks for helping persistently, really appreciate it as this was bothering the whole front-end too much.

Archived