Fosters Blocks

ipsrocks

About This File

This application adds several missing widgets and dashboard items to your IPS4 installation.

1.0.0 includes:

• Moderator Log Dashboard
  • Admin Log Dashboard
  • Editor (WYSIWYG) Block
  • Random Nexus Product Block

Feel free to suggest other missing widgets & dashboard items ^_^

Nice. How do I enable the editorblock?:unsure:

27-08-2015_09-45-48.thumb.jpg.d40d9c264b

Storyteller is correct. The editor block is too similar with the pages apps wysiwyg block, that's why i've decided to hide it. Should i bring it back in the next release?

I cant get the Commerce block to display anything...
 It just shows an empty block

I have everything updated... I have nexus and I have products...

The commerce widget shows everything correctly (slider with products), but this widget shows nadda

Permissions are set to "All"

Sorry. I can confirm that it's not working.

Will release a bugfix release soon

I cant get the Commerce block to display anything...
 It just shows an empty block

I have everything updated... I have nexus and I have products...

The commerce widget shows everything correctly (slider with products), but this widget shows nadda

Permissions are set to "All"

this should be resolved now

• 2 weeks later...

First of all many thanks especially for the "Share Page" Widget.

I just tried to install the new version and after that I get an error message when I open the Block Manger. The Message: "Couldn't get list of available blocks"
When I disable the application the Block Manager works again and I get the list of standard blocks. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, Storyteller said:

First of all many thanks especially for the "Share Page" Widget.

I just tried to install the new version and after that I get an error message when I open the Block Manger. The Message: "Couldn't get list of available blocks"
When I disable the application the Block Manager works again and I get the list of standard blocks. Any ideas?

I can't reproduce this. Do you see any errors in the JS console? Could i probably take a look at this?

• 2 weeks later...

It happens only if you don't have commerce installed, but i wasn't able to fix it yet. I'm waiting for a reply of a ips dev.

If i'm not able to fix it, i'll split this application into 2 releases, one for people without commerce and one for people with commerce.

Archived