Why No Youtube Full Screen?

K4RL

When embedding by URL how come you can not make Youtube go full screen?

Kinda seems a bit daft not to be able to enable it?

I stopped asking this question long ago. But then i always had issues with the embeds and images and videos and twitter and facebook etc etc. Massive sizes. Full width video embeds that just look horrible.

But at one point when i used to use full width videos in the first week of this software the fullscreen button did appear. So maybe its down to the video embed size?

I have a rather neat little database driven system for a website I am building but the videos are small to fit in blocks, sadly there is no option to make them full screen. 

Seems a bit silly to not have full screen video in this day and age.

I am assuming the abilty on the video player is being restricted via the iframe?

Does anyone know where the code for it is kept?

<div class='ipsEmbeddedVideo {{if \IPS\Settings::i()->max_video_width > 0}}ipsEmbeddedVideo_limited{{endif}}' contenteditable="false"><div><iframe id="ytplayer" type="text/html" {{foreach $params as $k => $v }}{$k}="{$v}" {{endforeach}} src="$url" frameborder="0"></iframe></div></div>

Customisation / Theme / Edit HTML/SS / CMS / Global / Youtube

I think adding this would work "allowfullscreen" (without the quotes).

<div class='ipsEmbeddedVideo {{if \IPS\Settings::i()->max_video_width > 0}}ipsEmbeddedVideo_limited{{endif}}' contenteditable="false"><div><iframe id="ytplayer" type="text/html" {{foreach $params as $k => $v }}{$k}="{$v}" {{endforeach}} src="$url" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div></div>

or 

<div class='ipsEmbeddedVideo {{if \IPS\Settings::i()->max_video_width > 0}}ipsEmbeddedVideo_limited{{endif}}' contenteditable="false"><div>{$html|raw}</div></div>

Customisation / Theme / Edit HTML/SS / Core / Global / Video

Not 100% certain on this, but it's what I found with a quick search.

Archived