another font ipb4 [lettertype]

gerard001

Fonts are part of the theme styling. We currently don’t provide a font interface or a connection to a font service like Google Fonts. So your options are:

1.) Font Stack:
If you want to suggest other system fonts on the visitor’s devices, change the font stack in your custom.css

body {
    font-family: Calibri, "Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif
}

(in this case I added Calibri to the default stack.)

2.) Web fonts:

You can add fonts for which you have the appropriate license and embed them into your site.  Upload the files to your server and use the font-face declaration in your custom.css to make the font available on your site. In addition, assign the fonts to your whole site or specific areas (e.g. headline) as described under 1.)

@font-face {
    font-family: 'graublau_sansbook';
    src: url('/webfonts/graublausans-book-webfont.eot');
    src: url('/webfonts/graublausans-book-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
         url('/webfonts/graublausans-book-webfont.woff') format('woff'),
         url('/webfonts/graublausans-book-webfont.ttf') format('truetype');
    font-weight: normal;
    font-style: normal;

}

3.) Web font service:

You can add external web font services such as Google Fonts or Typekit. Follow the instructions provided by these services. Usually you would have to add a call to the service in the header of you global template. 

• 4 weeks later...

Fonts are part of the theme styling. We currently don’t provide a font interface or a connection to a font service like Google Fonts. So your options are:

1.) Font Stack:
If you want to suggest other system fonts on the visitor’s devices, change the font stack in your custom.css

body {
    font-family: Calibri, "Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif
}

(in this case I added Calibri to the default stack.)

2.) Web fonts:

You can add fonts for which you have the appropriate license and embed them into your site.  Upload the files to your server and use the font-face declaration in your custom.css to make the font available on your site. In addition, assign the fonts to your whole site or specific areas (e.g. headline) as described under 1.)

@font-face {
    font-family: 'graublau_sansbook';
    src: url('/webfonts/graublausans-book-webfont.eot');
    src: url('/webfonts/graublausans-book-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
         url('/webfonts/graublausans-book-webfont.woff') format('woff'),
         url('/webfonts/graublausans-book-webfont.ttf') format('truetype');
    font-weight: normal;
    font-style: normal;

}

3.) Web font service:

You can add external web font services such as Google Fonts or Typekit. Follow the instructions provided by these services. Usually you would have to add a call to the service in the header of you global template. 

I would like to use option 2 - Web fonts ONLY for the logo text - can you tell me what to add in my custom CSS please?  Attached is a screenshot in case I wasn't clear on my need.  

Thank you
Ron

ScreenHunter_61 Sep. 11 18.46.jpg

Archived