Community

Contact Us

Adriano Faria

14 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

No. My replaces the default link, which is the expected behaviour.

But you can probably access it directly. Example: https://invisioncommunity.com/contact/

Mine is /contacus/

For some reason... your plugin didn't disable or replace the "contact us" link for IPS's system. If possible, I'd like to talk to you via pm if its no trouble.

On 9/13/2020 at 12:15 AM, AlexJ said:

When I try to upgrade, it says, i got latest update but I know for sure, I don't. 

image.thumb.png.9ad2c75a306c818350f37c2261d3e166.png

I don't see why. 4.4 (1.3.1) has long version 11011 and 4.5 (1.3.2) has long version 11012 so it should point that there's a new version. Have you clicked a few times and rebuilt the cache in support tool? Other users says that (other) apps shows update available after that.

Anyway, I will submit a new version to fix the original Contact Us link at the bottom not being replaced by the one of this app. Try again after the new version is available.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

@Adriano Faria - When I try to edit department, I am getting below error:

UPDATE `ipb_cjcontact_departments` cjcontact_departments  SET `departments_support_department`=NULL,`departments_forums`=236,`departments_member`=9099 WHERE departments_id=1 
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'departments_support_department' cannot be null (1048)
#0 /home/xxxx/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(1161): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#1 /home/xxxx/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(520): IPS\_Db->update()
#2 /home/xxxx/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(2389): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/xxxx/public_html/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(257): IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /home/xxxx/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(3314): IPS\Node\radtags_hook_C_NodeModel->save()
#5 /home/xxxx/public_html/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(184): IPS\Node\_Model->saveForm()
#6 /home/xxxx/public_html/applications/cjcontact/sources/Departments/Departments.php(307): IPS\Node\radtags_hook_C_NodeModel->saveForm()
#7 /home/xxxx/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(413): IPS\cjcontact\_Departments->saveForm()
#8 /home/xxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#9 /home/xxxx/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/xxxx/public_html/applications/cjcontact/modules/admin/departments/departments.php(20): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/xxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\cjcontact\modules\admin\departments\_departments->execute()
#12 /home/xxxx/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

Edited by AlexJ

28 minutes ago, AlexJ said:

When I try to edit department, I am getting below error:

Do you have Commerce installed? This column shouldn’t be NULL, if you don’t have it.

Run this query in your SQL Toolbox:

ALTER TABLE ipb_cjcontact_departments MODIFY COLUMN  departments_support_department INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

I’ll have to release a new version to fix it but try the above first. 

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Do you have Commerce installed? This column shouldn’t be NULL, if you don’t have it.

Run this query in your SQL Toolbox:

ALTER TABLE ipb_cjcontact_departments MODIFY COLUMN  departments_support_department INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

I’ll have to release a new version to fix it but try the above first. 

Yes, I have commerce installed. I run the query and I still get same error when I try to save the contact us dept.

error.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I’m not sure what you mean. 

Capture the user IP i.e. who is sending Contact Us and when Contact Us creates a topic/post, add the IP information to it. 

So it shows User IP: User IP when using Contact Us.

image.png.30e0ca349a3280216edd1bfc171082c1.png

Edited by AlexJ

1 minute ago, AlexJ said:

Capture the user IP i.e. who is sending Contact Us and when Contact Us creates a topic/post, add the IP information to it. 

Not sure about that. IP is a personal information (GDPR). I know people here that uses the topic in an open forum, so anyone can see its content. IP would have to be displayed to moderators only but that’s not possible being part of the post.

On 12/29/2020 at 5:18 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Not sure about that. IP is a personal information (GDPR). I know people here that uses the topic in an open forum, so anyone can see its content. IP would have to be displayed to moderators only but that’s not possible being part of the post.

Can we make it optional? Ex: Our Contact Us topics are created in a category where only moderators have access. Mod's already can see IP so for us it doesn't cause any issues. With IP attached, we can find the account associated with it and help user easily. 

• 3 months later...