• 4 months later...
10 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Will you be adding any member filters so we can choose to bulk pm only members who say have started a club, or have have a blog or have an album etc?

Like we can in the bulk mailer filter section?

Thanks

I can try in a future version. Can’t say now because I’m not sure how to save that info. All info from the form is saved so you reuse that PM without the need to fill all fields again.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

We just noticed that messages sent via BulkPM is sending folks to the adminCP when they try to adjust their notifications settings (in the footer of the email) but normal emails (which have the exact same footer BTW) take them to the correct notifications preferences.We just noticed that messages sent via BulkPM is sending folks to the adminCP when they try to adjust their notifications settings (in the footer of the email) but normal emails (which have the exact same footer BTW) take them to the correct notifications preferences.

More details when you click on the link:

Error: Class 'IPS\core\modules\admin\system\notifications' not found (0)
#0 /srv/users/microcapclub/apps/microcapclub/public/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(109): IPS\Dispatcher\_Admin->init()
#1 /srv/users/microcapclub/apps/microcapclub/public/forums/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#2 {main}

Edited by iancassel
  • 3 months later...