Reply to status update widget (Support)

15 minutes ago, PCtoolbin said:

Not sure if it was reported or not .... and this may be "moot" if the new IPB 4.1 eliminates the need for this plugin -- but I found that on the widget, smileys do not show -- they show when you go to the user's profile status message via their profile, just not in the widget.  Thank you for your time.

They never appeared on the widget (IPS) or the reply to status update mod.

Edited by craigf136

I just carried out this update & all is not well. So, I then uninstalled it and reinstalled it and still the same.

After a reply, I get a squashed up message in white text on black background which says

[[Template core/front/global/reputationMini is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is on all themes including the default IPS theme, any thoughts?

Image1.thumb.jpg.e67b6626b01b6507cb248b8

Edited by Greg W

EDIT: Hi Mike

I still have another problem now. With the reputation in the status updates, if you go to look at them to see who liked the reply, you get an error saying "you are not permitted to view the reputation of this user"

Image1.png.82515694a796e9f66dee4a3796755

IT is fine looking at them on forum posts,but the status replys always give that message to all user groups including Admins

3 hours ago, Greg W said:

I still have another problem now. With the reputation in the status updates, if you go to look at them to see who liked the reply, you get an error saying "you are not permitted to view the reputation of this user"

I'm actually getting this in the profile page as well. So right now leaning towards this being a bug with IPB4 itself. What version of IPB4 are you currently using? Have updated yet but possibly 4.1.3 fixes this.

On 6/11/2015, 6:53:42, Greg W said:

I had it in 4.1.2 and now updated to 4.1.3.1 and it is still the same.

Can you confirm if it's working or not for you when viewing the profile page?

On 7/11/2015, 7:16:58, 9xx said:

IPS 4.1.3.2 not working :( 

If you've just upgraded, try loading the latest plugin.

2 hours ago, Mike John said:

Can you confirm if it's working or not for you when viewing the profile page?

If you've just upgraded, try loading the latest plugin.

I get the same error either clicking on the Show Rep button on the home page and in the profile activity stream