[DMP] IPS Classic Theme

Lukeroge

• 2 weeks later...

Huh, that's... weird. Think you can get the actual error message from your PHP error log for me?

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '(string)' (string) (T_STRING_CAST) in /home/***/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(3834) : eval()'d code on line 33

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '(string)' (string) (T_STRING_CAST) in /home/***/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(3834) : eval()'d code on line 33

Seems to suggest there's something wrong with my template logic, which is odd, because it works on my site. I'll have a look at it, but in the meantime try reverting widgetContainer to the default version, it seems like it may be the issue.

(the reason I edit it on my themes is to remove the empty gap at the top the of page when you have an empty widget - for example, if you have an announcement widget with no announcement, it still leaves a small gap where the widget would have been)

Have

Have you tried "Something isn't working correctly'?

You might try disabling all your plugins, and then giving it a go. I've seen this before.

Have

Have you tried "Something isn't working correctly'?

You might try disabling all your plugins, and then giving it a go. I've seen this before.

there is no plugins all other theme's installed working 100% and if was plugin would be having different error report.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Lukeroge said:

Will attempt to update this to the latest version. Shouldn't be too hard, worst thing will be the new menus :l

Can you post a screenshot for subforum listings ? I have a problem with current subforum listings in  4.X themes and miss the old style since subforum names are too long on my site and the space is so limited ( cause it is sharing the area with othe statistics )

• 4 weeks later...

Archived