Cookie Notice

Alright, update is up. New styles and color options. By default it matches the suite scheme :D

I removed the option to block the GA cookie... but I could bring it back if people actually used it.

gmhmu2U.jpg

GnzvrJv.jpg

yU9NMlq.jpg

Edited by -FP

I will take a look but it doesn't make much sense for what I've seen so far. When the cookie plugin is enabled, the CSS file that has the style for the "SG_record_image" class is not loaded.

Again, it doesn't make sense to me for now because all my plugin is doing is inserting the code they instruct before the </head> element, it's just passing the plugin settings as the parameters. Maybe there's some conflict between both plugins css sheets. It's not fair to just say "it's the other broken" by the other developer, my plugin works just fine on its own, it would probably do the same if you implement the code manually without a plugin. Anyway, I will take a look later.

Edited by -FP
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 16/02/2017 at 0:00 AM, Donkerrood said:

Would it be possible to defer the javascript to just before the </body> tag, if this setting is enabled in the theme settings? Right now, this is my only render-blocking javascript with google pagespeed. Thanks!

@-FP Is this possible? I'm desperately trying to increase my sites performance, and this is one the things @Adlago mentioned trying to do.

10 hours ago, Joey_M said:

@-FP Is this possible? I'm desperately trying to increase my sites performance, and this is one the things @Adlago mentioned trying to do.

I tried doing that but I can't get it to work if placed before </body>. This is based on the code by Insites and their instructions are to place it before </head>: https://cookieconsent.insites.com/download/

I will keep looking into it but if anyone has a solution just ping me.

Edited by -FP

@-FP with 3.0.4 and today update 3.0.5 disabling me opacity. How to restore this ? Even "Fixed issue changing opacity. Now plugin's CSS cache is cleared after changing settings" doesnt help much. Loaded JavaScript From Developer Site also doesnt help? Cloudflare could be an issue ? Runing with dev mode also no luck here...

3 minutes ago, -FP said:

you can't change the opacity you mean?

change opacity level or even turn this on... Its always off, no matter what value I put in opacity settings. I prefer to not giving an access into ACP :) 

Edited by Qubabos
20 minutes ago, Qubabos said:

Absolutely nothing, whatever I set there it always looks the same. I try from 0.6 to 1.0 with no change at all. 

Try uninstalling the plugin, clearing the cache in the ACP support tool and/or browser, and then reinstall.

Edited by -FP
30 minutes ago, -FP said:

Try uninstalling the plugin, clearing the cache in the ACP support tool and/or browser, and then reinstall.

Already did that with your mentioned order :) with no luck. I even check all available browsers so right now have no clue what was the issue, maybe cloudflare shrinks this opacity setting.