array (
    0 => 
    array (
      'selector' => 'html > head',
      'type' => 'add_inside_end',
      'content' => '
{{if \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->member_id === NULL}}
{{if settings.cookieNotice_js == 1}}
<script src="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/cookieconsent2/1.0.9/cookieconsent.min.js"></script>
{{else}}
<script src="{resource=\'plugins/cookieNotice.js\' app=\'core\' location=\'global\'}"></script>
{{endif}}

<script>
</script>
{{endif}}',
    ),
  ),
), parent::hookData() );
}
/* End Hook Data */

now is only for guest ;)

36 minutes ago, Mike Gholson said:

Doesn't seem to work on my site with 4.1.12.1 with the default theme.  Any new updates?

It should work, working both on my live and dev sites running that version. Try clearing the cache with the support tools and / or re-installing.

If that doesn't work, I can take I look if you send me access to your ACP, (themes and plugins section).

Edited by -FP
  • 5 weeks later...

on 4.1.13.1 doesnt show More Information Page URL and no Got it button text, cache clared before and after reinstall :/ 

2016-07-07_153415.png

2016-07-07_153853.png

checked in firefox private mode and chrome incognito :( same thing on 2 different sites powered by IPS 4.1.13.1

Edited by ququruku

I just released a new version, it shouldn't make any difference though for that error, it's working fine on my sites.

If you want me to take a look, provide me access to your ACP with permission for the themes and plugins areas.

8 minutes ago, ququruku said:

on 4.1.13.1 doesnt show More Information Page URL and no Got it button text, cache clared before and after reinstall :/ 

2016-07-07_153415.png

2016-07-07_153853.png

checked in firefox private mode and chrome incognito :( same thing on 2 different sites powered by IPS 4.1.13.1

I just installed it as a new plugin and had the same issues.  I uninstalled it.

• 1 month later...

Hello !

It seems that strings are not escaped, result is a buggy javascript file as:

window.cookieconsent_options = {
        learnMore: 'Plus d'infos',
        link: 'https://www.cookielaw.org/the-cookie-law/',
    	dismiss: 'J'ai compris!',
      	theme: ''+theme+'',
};

Error shown: (index):188 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

Thanks you

• 3 months later...

Hi,

nice plugin, but I can't edit the

"More Information" and "Got it" Language string.

Even if I go to the Language translation manager in ACP, I find the relevant strings, but it doesn't save... (it says "saved" but doesn't)

All other translations for other modules and plugins are saveable...

I use this plugin for ~1year and updated some times to the latest version. You have any idea?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The plugin works fine.

But I cannot get two separate links for More Info to work. Where should I put these links?

Also, cookie consent link, can I disable it somehow?

EDIT:

Got it to work, but in EN I have a link "More Info" as a redirect, but in another language I have the whole URL. How can I solve this?

Edited by Tomasz Konopka
  • 3 weeks later...

@-FP after i opened a ticket with Invision abou a issue i was having, we got to the conclusing it was Cookie Notice plugin causing it. Disabling it solves the issue.

The notifications on my site were slow, so i opened the ticket with them. Basically, the notification was showing the last 25 notifications, but then it was showing them in a loop, till it reaches more or less 500 notifications in the box.

Disabling your plugin, solved the issue.

Can you check if you are able to replicate it?