Advertizing locations

Michael R

I built a page and would like to suppress the ads from showing up on that space. Is there a way to limit where ads show?

Also, when using the sidebar block ad, can you specify where in the sidebar? I don't want it at the top of the column. I would prefer to have it midway or maybe two apart from each other.

i found that I can't use the predefined Global ad locations as it displays too many places and no easy way to disable it on minor or specific pages.

I ended up making my custom location name, then made a custom block with the custom location, then added the ads to the pages i wanted them on - I thought it was going to be daunting, but it went quick. 

i found that I can't use the predefined Global ad locations as it displays too many places and no easy way to disable it on minor or specific pages.

I ended up making my custom location name, then made a custom block with the custom location, then added the ads to the pages i wanted them on - I thought it was going to be daunting, but it went quick. 

Cool! I was thinking of doing the same thing. Probably a better way to do it anyway. That way you can be more specific on selling ads/locations.

Archived