Suggestion - IP.Pages

steve00

Wondered if there is was a possibility in the future release to have an option to create a menu in IP.Pages (using the Menu in IP.Pages or some other way) that only shows on there and not in the forum etc and also an option for the navigation links in forum, blog. gallery etc to not show in IP.Pages

Hope makes sense ?

Your saying that you would like to have menus in areas that will only show when users are in that place and not set it to be globally? Maybe making a block and put in on the top right are left for that page would help?

Not quite

What I want is to replace the nav menu (forum, blog, gallery etc etc) in IP.Pages to have its own menu there in that place and for the forum, blog, gallery etc to keep the same nav menu it already has (do not want the Pages menu to show in any other app)

Like a sub nav bar? or the menu bar itself to change... you have to be careful or you might end up trapped.

[home][forum][gallery]
[home1][home2][home3][home4][home5]

[home][forum][gallery]
[forum1][forum2][forum3][forum4][forum5]

No, not a sub nav ... what am after is to remove the normal nav links (forum, blog, gallery etc) in pages and have my own menu in its place (home, services, another link, etc) but only in IP.Pages and not for it to show in forum, blog etc, just the normal nav links to show in forum, blog etc

I don't know if the entire nav bar needs to be changed, but I like the idea of a widget where we can create custom menus.  That's a widget that I always thought should be included.  

Glad someone else likes the idea (assuming we are thinking the same)

Archived