Delete multiple attachments

broni

Originally posted here: https://community.invisionpower.com/topic/418355-delete-multiple-attachments-how/ but since there is no reply over last 24 hours I assume there is no such option and in my opinion it should be.

Quite few people on my board complained that when they try to delete several attachments through "My Attachments" they have to delete them one buy one.

There is no option to select all attachments they want to delete and delete them in one click.

+1 this is something I would like to see return, a checkbox and / or one at the top to at least be able to remove a single page at a time. I do not think there is a need to allow it to span several pages however.

• 1 year later...

Since I need this the last days to make room and the option isn't there.. this is a hell to delete everything one by one .. Even when deleting them via Files is a hell work, each time you delete one the system resets the page to the standard.. So each time I need to search a member, or sort them again by size ... ! This option is a MUST HAVE !

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived