Sidebar not working v4.0.11

Ibai

Hi there,

I'm running the last IPS version. Just upgrade my forum and I cannot display the sidebar manager, it returns a 500 in the first loaded ajax:

GET http://www.***/?app=core&modu…ts&do=getBlockList&csrfKey=c4ecef3a65d6165e0193eda59ba13616&pageApp=forums/?app=core&modu…ts&do=getBlockList&csrfKey=c4ecef3a65d6165e0193eda59ba13616&pageApp=forums 500 (Internal Server Error)

Is this a bug in the current version?

Regards,

Ibai

Unrelated, but...... You show as a "Member", but you do have an active license and should show up as a +Client. Please logout of the forum and log back in to get your permissions re-synched. If you still show as a Member, please file a ticket to Customer Service

As to the question, a 500 Error is a server error. It masks the actual underlying error. Your host would need to check the Apache Error Log for the underlying error.

Once you know the underlying error, if that does not lead you to the solution, please file a ticket to support and we'll be glad to assist.

Thanks @Mark H, now my account seems updated.

I've already checked error logs and there is no track. It seems a controlled error from IPS which says "Couldn't get list of available blocks". It cannot show any widget in the sidebar manager.

What should it be? Is there any way to show you more clues, evidence and to get help to solve this? The sidebar manager was working in my "local testing machine" with a previous version. I don't know if this is happening just because the new version...

Cheers,

Ibai

Hi @Mark H,

I have uninstalled my custom applications and the sidebar manager seems to work again. However, I have no clue of the reason of the incorrect execution with my customized widgets. Has anything changed from previous versions to the new one? Is there a way of traking a error log in IPS instead of getting a 500 error?

Regards,

Ibai

Archived