Release Notes notifications

chilihead

I'm subscribed to Release Notes with online notification and Coming Soon was updated and bumped and I did not get the notification. 

Wait, is that because it was an edit? There seems to be a conflict there then. We will never be notified of additions to that section. 

Yeah makes no sense. I'm subscribed for updates to Coming Soon and the next version which is already listed but blank. As they update that, same thing, no notifications. There's really no reason to subscribe unless they can change the way notifications work. 

• Management

In a future version we will have your local install notify you of updates via a banner on the site. You can dismiss banner of course unless it's a security update then it will keep on you until you apply the upgrade :)

In a future version we will have your local install notify you of updates via a banner on the site. You can dismiss banner of course unless it's a security update then it will keep on you until you apply the upgrade :)

So how do we receive notification when you update the Coming Soon box here, or when you add things to the releases? I like to watch those, you constantly add features.

That was my concern.

Archived