How to disable the Contact page ?

Durango

Go to ACP -> System -> Application -> Expand System and disable the "Contact Us" module :) 

ive noticed though when you hit a permission restricted page, or an error page, there is a contact us button/link; then when its disabled it will produce another error.

Personally I disabled my contact us like quoted, and use the commerce support stuff; would be nice to have it replace the links or button with the support feature :P

ive noticed though when you hit a permission restricted page, or an error page, there is a contact us button/link; then when its disabled it will produce another error.

Personally I disabled my contact us like quoted, and use the commerce support stuff; would be nice to have it replace the links or button with the support feature :P

Believe this is an oversight and if the contact module is disable, it should not show on the error page. Do you mind submitting a bug report?

Believe this is an oversight and if the contact module is disable, it should not show on the error page. Do you mind submitting a bug report?

https://community.invisionpower.com/4bugtrack/active-reports/40102-contact-us-disabled-still-shows-on-error-pages-r7109/

not a problem :) i enjoy finding and reporting; just wasnt sure if that was intended feature or not xD

• 1 month later...

Archived