Site unusable after upgrade to 4.0.10

Kirill N

The javascript issue may be fixable: go to ACP, hit up Support, put in a keyword like editor in the search area, and try and get into step 2. If it works, you'll get the option of just clearing the cache. Personally, with Firefox I got nowhere -- I just got a blank page when it went to step 2. However, using the Opera browser I saw a 'start' link, hit that, and that cleared out the cache for us -- so I would definitely recommend trying alternative browsers, because they may process JS a bit definitely.

Doing that fixed the problem. See here for a little more discussion.

I'm still seeing errors on the site and it's been 6 hours and still no response from support... wow

The worst part is that someone from the IPS team actually viewed my ticket and logged in from their admin account on my site, but decided not to do anything. unbelievable

I'm still seeing errors on the site and it's been 6 hours and still no response from support... wow

The worst part is that someone from the IPS team actually viewed my ticket and logged in from their admin account on my site, but decided not to do anything. unbelievable

after 6 hours they will reply..... this is a level 2 issue...    we will .....transfer to them.. and again wait for 12 hours............

Archived