Community

Automated PM after product purchase

PatrickRQ

Having something simple like a PM would be better for those of that struggle with custom scripts :)

Following up with customers like this would certainly save some headaches.  I've got a lot of technologically challenged people on my site that seem allergic to clicking buttons or looking up help. But they sure aren't afraid to send PM's demanding answers.  :unsure:

@CodingJungle, I am aware of such functionality, this is how we use it in 3.4.x - however it is problematic at some level in case of many many products. Would be much easier to type the message in editor box (in product configuration level) and select right away on what moment the PM should be sent instead linking many custom actions - we already got lost (because of so many products) of where is what "after sale" message.

It is common among many Commerce applications that automated message after purchase is being sent. Such functionality would be welcome in Nexus too as a part of 1st stage Customer communication

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy