Topic Viewed by Users

Adriano Faria

About This File

This plugin will record each visit made by users from selected groups to topics of specific forums.

Settings:

• Record single visit: if disabled, a Flood control setting will appear to set a number of minutes to avoid recording consecutive visitis to the same topic
  • Groups that WILL NOT have their visits to the topic logged
  • Forums
  • Groups allowed to view the visitors list
  • List sort by and list direction

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try to reproduce.

Hi @Adriano Faria

This is the same on my forum - nothing at all being logged yet the settings are correct to record on all forums for all member groups. 

Interestingly i did have your version 3 one installed and if I visit a thread from when that was installed prior to us upgrading in April - the details are shown from back in April and new visits are logged. 

New threads it simply records nothing currently.

Thanks

Something is not working right.

For instance I have a topic here: http://www.smartestcomputing.us.com/topic/81179-poll-which-skin-do-you-use/

7 people voted in a poll, 2 people replied  and when I click on "Who read this topic" it says:

"There's nothing here yet".

I feel the same...:cry:

Hi @Adriano Faria

This is the same on my forum - nothing at all being logged yet the settings are correct to record on all forums for all member groups. 

Interestingly i did have your version 3 one installed and if I visit a thread from when that was installed prior to us upgrading in April - the details are shown from back in April and new visits are logged. 

New threads it simply records nothing currently.

Thanks

Can someone send the settings/details via PM ?

Nevermind... it seems to be the FLOOD CONTROL setting.

Can you confirm if all of you are using it ?

The "Who read this" button seems to appear in all topics across the entire forum board, regardless of the forums I choose in the settings. But it only records views within the forums I've selected.

True.

What's New in Version 1.0.2:

• Fixed error that was showing button on topic view in forums that wasn't set to record visits

Archived