Change Post Author - IP.Board 4.x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Eric BXL said:

Are you using the IPS Default (Default) theme?

Edit:
Still working for me using the default them.
However, not working with a third party theme.

Awww, no, we use a customized theme. We were using a custom theme before the upgrade though and it worked fine. 

SIGH. This should be fun. 

ETA: I checked using default theme and it doesn't work for us either way.

Edited by Antoinette Westberry
Checked default theme
On 10/23/2020 at 3:10 AM, Antoinette Westberry said:

Awww, no, we use a customized theme. We were using a custom theme before the upgrade though and it worked fine. 

SIGH. This should be fun. 

ETA: I checked using default theme and it doesn't work for us either way.

I have 12 customized themes, and none of them are showing the [Change Author] button.

However, as mentioned in my previous post, it shows and works fine with the IPS Default one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 10:10 AM, Genestoy said:

Sorry I forgot InvisionHQ had taken over the plugin and I actually have purchased it and use it and it still works fine on 4.6

Phew! Love to hear that. I came here searching. 

Wondering if @InvisionHQ would be willing to take a look and confirm? And possibly update the file information? 😇  Would be greatly appreciated! It's a great plugin!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 3:32 PM, David.. said:

Thank you for the 4.6 update! 

But it would have been much better if the option was placed inside the post options rather than next to the quote buttons.

@InvisionHQ

I can't agree more because it's not a daily use to change a post author or @InvisionHQ might add settings to place it next the quote and another option to place it with post options.

Edited by Afrodude
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Eric BXL said:

What difference does it make? I change it from inside the post, it's just at the bottom:

It's like you just using a plugin to relocate the report button from the post options to the bottom of the post while both options working fine.

• 1 month later...

I'm having an issue installing this.

I bought this and went to the market place and searched for this and then clicked the install button and then my web browser froze and had to close it out. Went to 'install" again and got an error , "There was a problem loading this content." popup.

How do I check to see if it installed or is installed?

Tried again and my brower is frozen again? Is it working in the background?