Who We Are - IP.Board 4.x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2016 at 4:23 PM, CinemaVision said:

Hey there! I've noticed recently that the updatecheck task fails and logs this as the error:

Who We Are: BAD_JSON

If you need me to do anything to troubleshoot, just let me know.

that normal means the call back failing basically when update done by dev your admin cp let you know.

Just now, donjuan said:

I bought it here ^_^

ok only item can do from my end is you can provide me PM with your forum url, a login in details needs be admin can be made solely for me to login and removed once finished or current admin account, any other item like current admin cp location if not default and secondary password if you have them.

35 minutes ago, Pete T said:

ok only item can do from my end is you can provide me PM with your forum url, a login in details needs be admin can be made solely for me to login and removed once finished or current admin account, any other item like current admin cp location if not default and secondary password if you have them.

What will you do though :o I mean like, it really wont work.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@-RAW-: I'm finding the faces to be very buggy.

I'm unable to select anymore than 25, if I set it to 300 I only get 25 - so regards of my input the amount always remains 25 (unless I choose less). The display seems to have changed, I liked how the recently discussed list was bigger than the topics I've participated in.

There's a toggle setting and it doesn't even display in the correct place.

May I PM you?

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Michael R said:

I am also having issues with the faces. Why are members showing up more than once?

Image2.png

Mine is similar, but instead of duplicated faces - I have a limit on the number I can show.

I wished the layout reverted back to the old way (as show in the MP entry).