Who We Are - IP.Board 4.x

how come the member view is jumbled now? is that intended?

it used to list last active member; now it just shows random member pics :(

same issue here as Mutley's; the application no longer updated like it used to be,

the whole point of this widget is; it makes it simple to see who posted what when,

taking these elementary features away just to display random pics is useless and not the original application intent!

if we just want to see random faces IPS already has that built in!

great another one bites the dust!
keep programing your application as if only mobile phones are viewing data,
go ahead and diminish the same tools you use every day to do your work in favor of mobile devices :(

maybe start practice now and do your coding on a mobile device; be ahead of your time!

Edited by Chris Bell
On 8/21/2017 at 4:08 AM, Adriano Faria said:

It will NEVER update instantly. 

@Adriano Faria @-RAW-

i use both your work!
Ive seen and know what you two can dish out!
that answer is simply because you and -RAW- are being lazy :p

don't get me started... ill use what my customers use to guilt trip me;
ill uninstall it and just wont use it! :lol:

Edited by Chris Bell
2 minutes ago, Chris Bell said:

@Adriano Faria @-RAW-

i use both your work!

don't get me started... ill use what my customers use to guilt trip me; ill uninstall it! :lol:

From experience it may be best to talk about all this tomorrow. :) I haven't seen anything from  @Adriano Faria or @-RAW- that would show to me that they "can dish it out" as you put it. I fail to see how either of them are lazy. I see the both of them replying to support topics and such. Devs can't make everyone happy. As you should know after checking out your site. 

Just smile and be done with it. :) 

7 hours ago, Chris Bell said:

how come the member view is jumbled now? is that intended?

it used to list last active member; now it just shows random member pics :(

same issue here as Mutley's; the application no longer updated like it used to be,

the whole point of this widget is; it makes it simple to see who posted what when,

taking these elementary features away just to display random pics is useless and not the original application intent!

if we just want to see random faces IPS already has that built in!

great another one bites the dust!
keep programing your application as if only mobile phones are viewing data,
go ahead and diminish the same tools you use every day to do your work in favor of mobile devices :(

maybe start practice now and do your coding on a mobile device; be ahead of your time!

5 hours ago, Chris Bell said:

@Adriano Faria @-RAW-

i use both your work!

don't get me started... ill use what my customers use to guilt trip me;
ill uninstall it and just wont use it! :lol:

Well, I usually tend to ignore all the drama and go straight to the point. If the current version isn't good enough for you, you can either:

1 - Uninstall it and download again the previous version, which has issues and your "elementary features"

2 - Wait for Raw's return to add back yoyr "elementary features", because I won't. 

That's all you'll got from me. 

10 hours ago, CP said:

I fail to see how either of them are lazy.

i meant "code lazy" as a sarcasm :lol:
and "dish it out" as in code wise!
i know they can pull this off so the application reports live if they really wanted to! (as it did prior! :sick:)

they are both excellent developers! (hence the sarcasm)
id pay for their work without thinking twice! (I do!)

Edited by Chris Bell

@InvisionHQ

I have an idea to make the statistics better ...

I believe that rounding the values will look better and in this case we do not need chopped numbers.

Of:

We are 232904 users and have posted over 634738 messages!

To:

We are 232000 users and have posted over 634000 messages!

OR

We are 232K users and have posted over 634K messages!

I have install the lasted upgrade of the plugin, activated in the frontoffice. But i have a blank page "HTTP ERROR 500"

I can desactivate it on backoffice and it's ok.

I can't uninstall it: Error EX1091

IPS\Db\Exception: Can't DROP 'whoweare_enable'; check that column/key exists (1091)
#0 /home/cheminots/public_html/forum/system/Db/Db.php(1894): IPS\_Db->query('ALTER TABLE `ib...')
#1 /home/cheminots/public_html/forum/plugins/pff0fd1f8d4/uninstall.php(10): IPS\_Db->dropColumn('core_members', 'whoweare_enable')
#2 /home/cheminots/public_html/forum/system/Plugin/Plugin.php(532): require_once('/home/cheminots...')
#3 /home/cheminots/public_html/forum/system/Node/Controller.php(1213): IPS\_Plugin->delete()
#4 /home/cheminots/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->delete()
#5 /home/cheminots/public_html/forum/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/cheminots/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/plugins.php(38): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/cheminots/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_plugins->execute()
#8 /home/cheminots/public_html/forum/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

9 hours ago, katamiaw said:

I have install the lasted upgrade of the plugin, activated in the frontoffice. But i have a blank page "HTTP ERROR 500"

I can desactivate it on backoffice and it's ok.

I can't uninstall it: Error EX1091

Do you try to upgrade an old version of the app?

BTW I need to access to your ACP to help you with this issue, PM me if you need my support.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please help, I followed the directions exactly. I uninstalled the previous version first. Than I downloaded and installed the new version, i went to "block manager" to place it into my forum and it is not there. I tried over and over and still nothing. I tried to re-install the old version too and that wont work now either.

The newest version is presently installed, and I can not get it to display in block manager so I can place it in my forum.

Whats up with that?  Never mind. I got it fixed but thank you anyways. love this !!

Edited by Dominic Frasca
  • 3 months later...
On 1/12/2017 at 3:33 PM, Dominic Frasca said:

Please help, I followed the directions exactly. I uninstalled the previous version first. Than I downloaded and installed the new version, i went to "block manager" to place it into my forum and it is not there. I tried over and over and still nothing. I tried to re-install the old version too and that wont work now either.

The newest version is presently installed, and I can not get it to display in block manager so I can place it in my forum.

Whats up with that?  Never mind. I got it fixed but thank you anyways. love this !!

Hi, how did you solve your problem?!

On 5/11/2017 at 10:58 AM, InvisionHQ said:

I've release a new version of the plugin :

• You can now setup the topic link (new post / first post / last post)

Hi, I just removed the old version and installed the new one, but I see no posts on "Topics I've participated in" and "Recently discussed forum topics" section.

How can I fix it?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...