Who We Are - IP.Board 4.x

The cog setting is per-user. I don't know about overriding (I'm guessing no).  The toggle to re-enable the plugin appears to be in the usermenu under Account Settings in its own tab.

wwa-enable.thumb.png.6b8715d3ed53d831424

I'm hoping that a future update will move the Start new topic button to Recently discussed forum topics. I would like to disable the "participated" block but lose the new topic button if I do.

Edited by bradl

Just curious. Is there (or might there someday be) a way to exclude certain forums from the 'recently discussed' topics feed?

I have a couple of RSS-fed forums that sometimes clutter up the recent activity list, diffusing the focus on live community members :) 

• 1 month later...

Hello!

1. Can be adapted to 4.1.9? There is no settings in the profile :( 

2. When you click on the link in the recently discussed topics I get to the last post. You can do to I get to the last unread post? Otherwise I miss a lot of messages

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice plugin. Can you make the link was not the last Message in the " topics where members have participated ", and the last Unread message in topics? Like in plugin Board Face in version 3.4 IPB?

Sorry for bad Engl.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

We have a couple of problems with this

We have set permissions for guests to be able to view who we are but it is not showing up for guests

Secondly we have set it to show 36 profiles but it is only showing 26.

I have tried removing the block and re-adding it and re-entering the settings but no luck

• 3 weeks later...