Community

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Adriano Faria Which is what I need to see if I can get it fixed. @Elena-Viorica I am not the developer but I am one of the staff members that assists this developer on his main site http://invis

Best mod since ever!

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 5/14/2019 at 7:00 AM, Tripp★ said:

@InvisionHQ For some reason my members can't find the poke button on mobile view, because there is no button do so. Is there any possibility of integrating the Poke's app a little more in the next update, please?

For sure.

5 hours ago, Tripp★ said:

@InvisionHQ There's a bug that's been identified with the pokes system. If you poke someone from their user profile, you can repeatedly click the button until it disappears and poke them several times in quick succession. 

Noted.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2020 at 2:25 PM, InvisionHQ said:

I can provide a working version in a week via PM, I don't have a release date in the official marketplace at the moment.

Awesome, please send me that when you can 🙂 !