Pokes - IP.Board 4.x

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just started getting this error tonight:

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function IPS\pokes\_Pokes::sendNotification(), 2 passed in /home/****/public_html/applications/pokes/modules/front/pokes/pokes.php on line 215 and exactly 3 expected (0)
#0 /home/****/public_html/applications/pokes/modules/front/pokes/pokes.php(215): IPS\pokes\_Pokes::sendNotification(Object(IPS\pokes\Pokes), Object(IPS\Member))
#1 /home/****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(86): IPS\pokes\modules\front\pokes\_pokes->pokelist()
#2 /home/****/public_html/applications/pokes/modules/front/pokes/pokes.php(22): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\pokes\modules\front\pokes\_pokes->execute()
#4 /home/****/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

This appears to only happen when using the poke back option on the poke page.  When typing in someones name there's no issues that I've found. 

Edited by ADKGamers
8 hours ago, ADKGamers said:

This appears to only happen when using the poke back option on the poke page.  When typing in someones name there's no issues that I've found. 

Hi there. You mean here?

Capturar.png

I poked back and no error was logged in the system. The user received the poke too:

Sem_t_tulo.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Nevermind. I see the issue.

Edited by Adriano Faria
11 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Hi there. You mean here?

Capturar.png

I poked back and no error was logged in the system. The user received the poke too:

Sem_t_tulo.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Nevermind. I see the issue.

Yes, that's correct.  The button that you have in yellow is where it's giving that error. 

Let me know if you need anything else. 

What's New in Version 1.3.0 :

Fixes:

• resetting members pokes stats
  • error when poking back (PHP 7.1)

Enhancements:

• Rework in templates to make it more good looking
  • Check members when trying to poke someone
    • you can't poke yourself
    • if the member already replied last poke
    • if the member can be poked

New Features:

• Now you can poke someone via + Create menu
  • New setting: Do not allow new pokes in less than X minutes
  • New Setting: Pokes per page

Compatibility:

• IPS 4.2
  • IPS 4.1
Edited by Adriano Faria
Just now, Adriano Faria said:

I don't know how to restore something that doesn't exists anymore.

Okay then.

I'll resort to offering money for someone to repair/fix this plugin and return it to it's former glory so that I can recover my members lost pokes. I can pay in advance.

1 minute ago, Lucas James said:

I'll resort to offering money for someone to repair/fix this plugin and return it to it's former glory so that I can recover my members lost pokes. I can pay in advance.

I'm not sure you understood the issue. I FIXED the issue that was there since version 1.0.0! I didn't BROKE the plugin. >_<

But once the record was deleted, they're gone! Unless you have a backup (I mean, several...), you can hire someone.

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

I'm not sure you understood the issue. I FIXED the issue that was there since version 1.0.0! I didn't BROKE the plugin. >_<

But once the record was deleted, they're gone! Unless you have a backup (I mean, several...), you can hire someone.

I know you fixed the issue but it doesn't recover the thousands of pokes my members have lost. I'd prefer to have someone edit the plugin/tables as I'm sure it can be fixed for a total override table.

None the less great plugin, just wished I used it now instead of the previous version.

Just now, Lucas James said:

. I'd prefer to have someone edit the plugin/tables as I'm sure it can be fixed for a total override table.

Let me explain as you clearly don't understand how this app works.

Capturar.png

This is the POKES table. The only table for this app. In yellow, the total pokes a memberA (fromId) sent to memberB (toId). If they exchanged 200 pokes, you'd see 200 there. So if memberB decides to NOT poke anymore and DELETE the poke via app, memberA and memberB would have 200 pokes decreased from their stats.

Now, please, recover it to me without a backup. :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Let me explain as you clearly don't understand how this app works.

Capturar.png

This is the POKES table. The only table for this app. In yellow, the total pokes a memberA (fromId) sent to memberB (toId). If they exchanged 200 pokes, you'd see 200 there. So if memberB decides to NOT poke anymore and DELETE the poke via app, memberA and memberB would have 200 pokes decreased from their stats.

Now, please, recover it to me without a backup. :thumbsup:

I just want to do right by my member who are dedicated to the community. I'm aware of how it works but impossible is nothing.

Edited by Lucas James
  • 1 month later...

Updated software from 4.1.19.1 to 4.2.1.

Tried to update Pokes to 1.3.0, got this error:

Sorry, you do not have permission for that!

1C133/9 The application you uploaded cannot be installed because it is not a valid application, the archive is corrupt or the file and directory permissions in /applications do not allow it.

I contacted support, they did not think it was a permission issue.  I have been able to update other apps.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Well, my last two questions weren't answered, so I'm not optimistic this one will be.

Is this compatible with 4.3?

It works for me, at the moment. (4.3.1) but it was installed from 4.2.x so, I don't know if it will install strictly speaking. Although the compatibility says 4.1 and 4.2.

Edited by Tripp★
  • 9 months later...