Highlight Authors/Usergroups Posts - IP.Board 4.x

-RAW-

1 minute ago, Gabriel Torres said:

@-RAW-

Having a problem with a non-standard theme here. See attached screenshot... It doesn't highlight the message box...

authortopichighlight.png

That will something the theme author will need to check, we can only support the default, if it works there it should on others.

• 2 weeks later...
On February 14, 2016 at 7:17 PM, iDeath said:

Is it possible to add an option to not highlight the first post of every thread?

Yes, it was requested a few post before & have plans to add this on the next update, please bear with me as i am working on a few projects.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/12/2015 at 12:34 AM, Wayne B said:

How about the default not to highlight every post by a specific group but allow moderator or admin groups to toggle a switch to highlight a post that they make if they are in the groups allowed to highlight posts.

My thinking here is that this could then be used when a member of staff wants to give a direction or warning in a thread by highlighting that post but allowing the same staff groups to take part in normal discussions without it being highlighted.

I suppose an option to enforce highlighting of posts or allow it to be optional for users of the groups selected so that we can agree locally when we will and will not highlight a post, eg to tell members to keep to topic etc

I second this thought...does anyone know if there is a plugin that can achieve this?
I myself am an active member of my forum, but I would like to highlight posts that I make as my role as Moderator only.

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Pete T said:

I am very sure HQ would have taken over this as RAW has left IPS and transferred all ownership to HQ. 

That's all well and good, but I'm just asking if this particular thing haas been abandoned or not. It hasn't been updated and doesn't appear to be listed in the Downloads.

1 minute ago, iacas said:

That's all well and good, but I'm just asking if this particular thing haas been abandoned or not. It hasn't been updated and doesn't appear to be listed in the Downloads.

The download could be hidden because not showing what version been supported reason why best see if HQ is current owner of this files that would answer question if been removed because was never transferred and RAW has left, i know this not helpful but to @InvisionHQ answers we have no idea.

Archived