Pre-defined Topic Fields - IP.Board 4.x

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i just got this but was shocked to see that the default text is site wide not forum specific? am i missing something - i only want default text to appear in SOME forums?

or the default text was visible when i went to another forum that i hadn't setup - 

- must have been a cached issue - or some admin phantom as it seems to not affect the front of site use

Edited by Ocean West
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2016 at 2:28 AM, necik said:

@-RAW- do you have any demo of this?

I don't sorry, only the images posted.

On 5/26/2016 at 5:12 AM, Philip Gerasimov said:

Hi

ived purchased Predefined Topics 1.0.0, text editor not working for me

as i noticed you have updated version 1.3.5, but i need it to buy

Can you please allow me to download new version

thanks

Added bud, thank you for the purchase.

19 hours ago, gabs007 said:

Is there any chance that we could also have a different default text for the answers in the future ? 
I bought it, but I can't use it if I can't have answers in the topic also predefined with a template.

Not at this time sorry, i barely have the time to work on my mods with my 2 jobs.

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Iwo Kosmala said:

@-RAW- Could you check if your mod is compatible with new version of IPB? Couse I got problems when I want to create subforum (your mod is not getting along). 

4 hours ago, Simon Woods said:

I've just tested this on the latest release and had no issues. Am on IPS' cloud hosting.

I noticed a few issues & fixed, working with the latest version.

• 5 weeks later...

... and now I have a problem. Think I jinxed myself. :p

I have been using links to gallery uploads in the mod and recently updated both gallery and image settings, including rebuilding images, with the help of IPS support. After this happened some of the images in the mod stopped displaying, so I went back to IPS for help; they say that the mod uses static images which is why they aren't updating after rebuilding images.

Is it possible to solve this via the mod? Can the now-broken images be rebuilt for the new urls? IPS support staff says there is nothing they can do to help.

On 29/09/2016 at 1:24 PM, Simon Woods said:

... and now I have a problem. Think I jinxed myself. :p

I have been using links to gallery uploads in the mod and recently updated both gallery and image settings, including rebuilding images, with the help of IPS support. After this happened some of the images in the mod stopped displaying, so I went back to IPS for help; they say that the mod uses static images which is why they aren't updating after rebuilding images.

Is it possible to solve this via the mod? Can the now-broken images be rebuilt for the new urls? IPS support staff says there is nothing they can do to help.

@-RAW-?

On 10/4/2016 at 4:28 AM, -RAW- said:

Hello, did they say my mod was the issue? I did not understand :( also I don't have gallery app, if you can email me with more info i am more than happy to have a look and work on this issue.

Email: raw@invisionizer.com

I believe @Simon Woods is emailing you @-RAW-, but yes, they said in the ticket that the issue was your mod.

Edited by Claire Field
  • 4 weeks later...

Greetings.

It looks like my template is actually bigger than the amount of data the field can hold, the plugin removes half of my template when saving it. I updated to the latest version of the plug in just in case.

Is there anyway to increase the size or amount of data the field can hold ? or this is something related to IPS profile fields ?

Thank you

Edited by gabs007
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...