Social Icons by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

@Tom Christian

I've just installed your plugin but breadcrumb doesn't appear, footer too... just header position. Any updates ?

Edit: After investigations, i have found some difference between files in hooks folder and my configuration. After modifications, works fine. But, this app need update i think.

2 hours ago, jeece76 said:

@Tom Christian

I've just installed your plugin but breadcrumb doesn't appear, footer too... just header position. Any updates ?

Edit: After investigations, i have found some difference between files in hooks folder and my configuration. After modifications, works fine. But, this app need update i think.

Hello,

The breadcrumb options are not working since 4.1.5. I have tried to fix this but I am unable currently due to a bug in the core software. I believe this may have been fixed in 4.1.7 so I will be looking into releasing an update ASAP.

The footer not working is a new issue that I have not heard before. What exactly happened when you tried to enable the footer?

Thanks,

Tom.

@Tom Christian,

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 5:32 AM, Tom Christian said:

Hello,

The breadcrumb options are not working since 4.1.5. I have tried to fix this but I am unable currently due to a bug in the core software. I believe this may have been fixed in 4.1.7 so I will be looking into releasing an update ASAP.

The footer not working is a new issue that I have not heard before. What exactly happened when you tried to enable the footer?

Thanks,

Tom.

I've discovered there is a work around, as that was the very issue being mentioned awhile back - but you've clarified this for our staff just now with this statement - we found using the footer option works best and is handy, since it's next to contact us at the bottom, its also kinesthetically pleasing to the eye. @jeece76, Tom is a pro, give him some time, he'll figure it out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, NovaRO said:

Latest version is stalling here:

hHF0BMu.png

Edit: Though it stalled, it looks like the installation was a success. Failed language strings but i'll sort it out.

If you could add Discord that'd be great. SVG here:

This plugin uses the Fontawesome icon library built into IPS Suite 4. There's currently no way of adding custom icons I'm afraid. It's something I plan on looking into.

Archived