Social Icons by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we purchased the 3.x.x version, is it an upgrade or do we need to buy it again?

It's a new product, there's no direct upgrade I'm afraid.

Having this issue, where fields are not named properly.

Plugins.png

Sorry about this, I will report it as a bug to IPS as there's nothing I can do. Does the plugin functionality still work?

Edit: here's the bug report https://community.invisionpower.com/4bugtrack/4092-plugin-language-strings-not-imported-r6934/

In this application, there is a social network - vk.com ?

Screen_Shot_2015-07-08_at_09.06.46.thumb

Sorry about this, I will report it as a bug to IPS as there's nothing I can do. Does the plugin functionality still work?

Edit: here's the bug report https://community.invisionpower.com/4bugtrack/4092-plugin-language-strings-not-imported-r6934/

Ah ok, appreciated. Hmm, well when I type in "facebook" into the actual icon selection screen, I am shown a dropdown list, but all icons are just red. Also, there is no license key in the respective tab. And saving settings, does not stick.

Plugins.png

Ah ok, appreciated. Hmm, well when I type in "facebook" into the actual icon selection screen, I am shown a dropdown list, but all icons are just red. Also, there is no license key in the respective tab. And saving settings, does not stick.

Plugins.png

Please can I get access to your site just so I can confirm it's not an issue with the plugin? PM me the details if possible :)

Thanks

@d2dyno Looks like the missing font is a separate issue (and another IPS4 bug). I've reported that here: https://community.invisionpower.com/4bugtrack/4092-resource-tag-killed-on-plugin-import-r6940/

Again, I'm sorry about this - Neither issue occurred on my test site and presumably the site of whichever marketplace moderator approved the plugin. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon :)

Hmm, that's unfortunate. Hopefully they'll get this fixed then :) Thanks for your willingness to narrow this down!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I'm currently at the mercy of IPS as there's some critical bugs that need to be fixed with IPS4 plugin system before I can make this available again. I understand if you'd like a refund, just contact IPS to arrange that - or - wait a little longer and I'll have this plugin back up and running ASAP :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I'm currently at the mercy of IPS as there's some critical bugs that need to be fixed with IPS4 plugin system before I can make this available again. I understand if you'd like a refund, just contact IPS to arrange that - or - wait a little longer and I'll have this plugin back up and running ASAP :)

Tom, with all these bugfixes, are things looking any better?

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, craigf136 said:

Hey Tom, 

Just purchased the plugin, nice work. Unfortunately I have the font issue reported previously (V1.0.4 on IPS V 4.0.12.1).

f8d782b2b0b00364d030f2803f201c9f.png

As you can see, uploaded to correct area and files are present and correct, any suggestions?

f12a72be2043ae69c75ecc42dfa4b538.png

1a816f38a07f2728bd909d81bab9e026.png

Thanks :). If you can't access the font via that broken URL then it would simply indicate that the font's aren't uploaded to the correct location. Did you upload them via FTP to your server? 

Archived