Topic Feed Issue

The.Reaper

Hey,

I have recently put the topic feed onto my boards and arranged them how i would like them but i have found an issue with it, when you click on one of the topics it puts you to the last post not to the first post of the topic, is there a simple way to change this?

I believe it has something to do with this part of code, but unfortunately i have no clue how to edit it out.

<div class='ipsDataItem_main'>
							<div class="ipsCommentCount ipsPos_right {{if ( $topic->posts - 1 ) === 0}}ipsFaded{{endif}}" data-ipsTooltip title='{lang="replies_number" pluralize="$topic->posts - 1"}'>{expression="$topic->posts - 1"}</div>
							<a href="{$topic->url()->setQueryString( 'do', 'getLastComment' )}" title='{lang="view_this_topic" sprintf="$topic->title"}' class='ipsDataItem_title ipsType_break'>{wordbreak="$topic->title"}</a>
							{{if $topic->mapped('featured') || $topic->hidden() === -1 || $topic->hidden() === 1}}
								<span>
									{{if $topic->hidden() === -1}}
										<span class="ipsBadge ipsBadge_icon ipsBadge_small ipsBadge_warning" data-ipsTooltip title='{$topic->hiddenBlurb()}'><i class='fa fa-eye-slash'></i></span>
									{{elseif $topic->hidden() === 1}}
										<span class="ipsBadge ipsBadge_icon ipsBadge_small ipsBadge_warning" data-ipsTooltip title='{lang="pending_approval"}'><i class='fa fa-warning'></i></span>
									{{endif}}
									{{if $topic->mapped('featured')}}
										<span class="ipsBadge ipsBadge_icon ipsBadge_small ipsBadge_positive" data-ipsTooltip title='{lang="featured"}'><i class='fa fa-star'></i></span>
									{{endif}}
								</span>
							{{endif}}
							<br>
							<span class='ipsType_light ipsType_small'>{lang="byline_nodate" htmlsprintf="$topic->author()->link()"} &middot; {lang="topic_started_date" htmlsprintf="\IPS\DateTime::ts( $topic->mapped('date') )->html()"}</span>
						</div>

Archived