Retina Logo by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
5 hours ago, Christopher Dodson said:

Just checking up to see if this was ever updated? Do I need to shoot a PM over for assistance? I read Tom is no longer working on these now. I was originally working with him for customization requests back in ipb 3.x for this , hopefully you're available for the same? Simple edit for adding Image buttons

Is it cat tabs or logo as two support topics into one if it's cat tabs I will have ready by next week if the logo I no plans upgrading it due to unable test the settings.l

7 minutes ago, Christopher Dodson said:

cat tabs

So yeah I it's will be back I going take look where the bugs was as might fixed it and could be ready again might few issue with uploading it here but sure I work out issue out once finished upgrading this plugin.

1 minute ago, Pete T said:

So yeah I it's will be back I going take look where the bugs was as might fixed it and could be ready again might few issue with uploading it here but sure I work out issue out once finished upgrading this plugin.

Appreciate it, current one seems to be running fine on 4.3x mainly looking for a means to update the CSS as I see it creates a temp, its definitely one of the more helpful plugins I've seen

Archived