Jump to content

(BIM40) Easy Popup


onlyME

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, GrooveOnBeat said:

A few posts up someone mentioned about a reset button, so I was just asking if there is one.

Now when I think about it, having a reset button may not be a bad idea. Let's say after creating my popup I want to reuse the popup instead of creating a new one. If the popup was originally set to show one time, even after I make the changes for the new popup, it won't display unless I change the settings to +1 as an example. Rather than having to change the settings in order to reuse the popup, why not have a reset button which will force the popup again as if the popup was new.

The reset button can be an on/off toggle that when turned on, will force the popup to show again.

I will find a solution. ^_^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, onlyME said:

I don't understand this button. :unsure:

reset button will clear the cookies to the message so it can appear again even after guest reads it.   there should be a reset button for each pop up to clear the cookies.  Another good idea would have the option to make the close X a button that says "OK"  or a custom button you can put at the bottom of the popup  so it will act as the X button.  That would be awesome.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Ty Locke said:

reset button will clear the cookies to the message so it can appear again even after guest reads it.   there should be a reset button for each pop up to clear the cookies.  Another good idea would have the option to make the close X a button that says "OK"  or a custom button you can put at the bottom of the popup  so it will act as the X button.  That would be awesome.

The cookie was saved in user's browser, I don't have a way to clear. A custom button is ok.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ty Locke said:

Can you send me the code through here or are you going to update the file?

Turn of ckeditor in easypopup and use the html in popup's content

<div style="text-align: center; margin: 10px;">
  <a href="http://yourdomain/" class="ipsButton ipsButton_primary b-close">Your button</a>
</div>

I will update the reset button in ACP for admin to reset the popup cookies, but I will not update the button.

Edited by onlyME
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, onlyME said:

Turn of ckeditor in easypopup and use the html in popup's content


<div style="text-align: center; margin: 10px;">
  <a href="http://yourdomain/" class="ipsButton ipsButton_primary b-close">Your button</a>
</div>

I will update the reset button in ACP for admin to reset the popup cookies, but I will not update the button.

Well if you have time..

 

How do you add an image like regular thats clickable  but if you want to type some text underneath the big image.. how do you do that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ty Locke said:

Well if you have time..

 

How do you add an image like regular thats clickable  but if you want to type some text underneath the big image.. how do you do that?

I don't uderstand, can you show me an example?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ty Locke said:

Like I want...  you know like a linkable picture but I i want to write words underneath aswell..

basically like how you have the upload picture.. but also i want text underneath the picture.

<div style='text-align: center'>
	<a href='http://redirecto/'>
		<img src='http://yourdomain/image.jpg'>
	</a>
	<br>
	Your text here
</div>

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, onlyME said:

<div style='text-align: center'>
	<a href='http://redirecto/'>
		<img src='http://yourdomain/image.jpg'>
	</a>
	<br>
	Your text here
</div>

 

Okay so bascially I figured out what to do.. I added a picture and wrote the text under the attachments.. but when uploading the picture from attachments it doesnt look as good it looks ugly..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, ResPecT My Authoritah said:

I just came up with a ingenious idea!

 

Can you add an option so a popup will display to people who leave the site?  And it will show a button that says. "leave" or Sigup  ... ?? and you can put whatever picture or message you want in the box?

You can kind of duplicate the code from here:

 

I love this idea. I will consider.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ResPecT My Authoritah said:

I tried to contact the developer but he moved on and wont be back so you could take over. I could buy the mod for you so you can look at the code if you want?

No, I don't make new. I will consider about an option for my current Easy Popup to show popup when exit page.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HI Onlyme, 
I have a doubt about this widget. 

I have an adult community. Can this product be used as one of those windows that warn guests that they are accessing an adult site and they have to be over 18+ ?
Can this popup be shown to all the new guests ? and appear every 2 days ,for example, to all visitors independently  ( I assume controlled by a cookie )

Can still the google bot search for the content in the website if the window shows to visitors ?

Thanks

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, gabs007 said:

HI Onlyme, 
I have a doubt about this widget. 

I have an adult community. Can this product be used as one of those windows that warn guests that they are accessing an adult site and they have to be over 18+ ?
Can this popup be shown to all the new guests ? and appear every 2 days ,for example, to all visitors independently  ( I assume controlled by a cookie )

Can still the google bot search for the content in the website if the window shows to visitors ?

Thanks

 

Hi,

It has permission setting for Groups. And you can use the ' Frequency to show ' option to make your popup shows every 2days. Google bot can search the content.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@onlyME Hey bim.. this is an emergency.. Can you please add a button.. so that when a user click on the image and they go to that page .. the popup wont show again??

 

for example.. I have a contest going on and i use the popup to show to all the members.. and when they click on the image.. it goes to that topic but when they get done reading it.. the pop up still shows on each page.. so I need it so when they click on the image.. it acts like the x button and once they read it.. the pop up wont show again unless i reset the cookies..

 

Please bim.. and thank you so much!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...