(BIM40) Easy Popup

The popup is fantastic on the desktop. But on the iphone 6 and iphone 4 screens it needs some improvement.

I have noticed that the popup horizontal and vertical alignments are based in the middle of the screen on desktop.

But in the phones, it seems that this formula does not work. The small screens don't have enough space for the popup, so the width is squeezed to 100%, but the height is not. The top vertical alignment is still in the middle of the screen. That's not good, because the content is not show, it's out the screen, bellow the view area.

It would be nice if in the small phone screens the popup have the vertical alignment based on the top of the screen, using all the screen view area.

Thanks!

Edited by sobrenome
16 minutes ago, sobrenome said:

Is it possible in the next release use the built in IPS 4 responsive design for desktop, tablet and phone to allow the set up of different popup for each device with positioning settings also?

The popup is responsive. If the screen's device < the popup width, the width will be 100%.

I see the popup on your site is reponsive on smartphone.

Edited by onlyME
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Great extension. I have come across an issue with ipads and iphones. I created a popup (400px w & l) with a single image that redirected to a url.

Someone who tested it on ipad told me they could not close the popup, it would force them always to the url.

I then tested it on an iphone 6, and despite seeming to hit the cross dead centre, 4 out of 5 times it would send me to the link url. I had to zoom in on the cross to close the popup consistently.

Is there a way to increase the target tap size for closing the popup? It seems too small for mobile devices....

35 minutes ago, Gone Fishing said:

Great extension. I have come across an issue with ipads and iphones. I created a popup (400px w & l) with a single image that redirected to a url.

Someone who tested it on ipad told me they could not close the popup, it would force them always to the url.

I then tested it on an iphone 6, and despite seeming to hit the cross dead centre, 4 out of 5 times it would send me to the link url. I had to zoom in on the cross to close the popup consistently.

Is there a way to increase the target tap size for closing the popup? It seems too small for mobile devices....

Hi,

Please give me url so I can test it. 

Update: I confirm this bug, it will be fixed in the next version.

Edited by onlyME