[IPS4] Tutorials

• 2 weeks later...

Ele ta somando os Views de 2 em 2

E não está dando para traduzir o Views, Submitted, Uploated e IP Address

Sera que é só aqui?

GRrGfoB.png

A linguagem já detectei que é um problema com o aplicativo Downloads. Usei as mesmas language bits. Já estou trabalhando na correção.

Quanto aos views, isso é controlado diretamente pelo framework. Consegue reproduzir no SOS ?

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 2 weeks later...

Are all the topics on 'Tutorials' separate from Forums topics or is it pulled from Forums itself

Meaning if I were to create a tutorial will that be under Tutorial or will it be under Forums (where it'll be posted, where I can find it)?

The tutorial/article created will be displayed on Tutorials. Tutorials can use support topics, if you want to. You can set a forum per-category. 

Lets say you're in a tutorial page Will this have the 'Previous' and 'Next' functionality like in wordpress sites and blogs (normally located on the bottom of the page or sometimes both at the top and bottom)

Edited by Bossly

If you create multiple categories it creates a drop-down menu on navbar

would be nice if that drop-down AUTOMATICALLY drops down when you hover over it instead of having to CLICK it for it to drop down

This is how the menu works. It does not depend on my app.

ok I understand

Edited by Bossly

Is it possible to designate/assign specific members to specific categories? meaning only that assigned member is able to make posts on that specific category, aside from admins and mods of course

I know I can just solve this by creating multiple member-groups but more options the better

No, the whole suite is per-group based.

ok guess I'll just have to create separate member groups

Edited by Bossly