Jump to content

Community

Ryan H.

Advanced Tags & Prefixes - IPS 4.x

Recommended Posts

On 5/19/2016 at 4:45 AM, Li3D said:

Hi,

Thank You for this great plugin but I have 2 questions :

- Is it possible to display uppercase prefixes (not tags) ?

EDIT : made this with CSS trick :


.ipsBadge {
    text-transform: uppercase;
}

Hope this class is not used elsewhere.

That CSS will do the job fine.

On 5/19/2016 at 4:45 AM, Li3D said:

- Is it possible to use auto completion for tags selection in closed mode (in place of the dropdown list that can be too long) ?

No, not at this time.

On 5/21/2016 at 8:16 AM, Beatrina said:

I understand the appeal, but it's not an easy thing to accomplish. If nothing else, it would be very liable to cause performance problems.

9 hours ago, PedroNL said:

Has this been tested for version 4.1.12 version of IPS?

I don't test against every release. That being said, it's unlikely anything broke. If you do find problems, let me know and I'll sort them out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ryan, I just bougth Advanced Tags & Prefixes and have issues with the app;

1 - Prefixes doesn't appear when I edit a post. I only can ad prefixes from the ACP with the massive tool.

2 - Once added, the prefix dissapears on few minutes.

Help please!

Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Hi Ryan, I just bougth Advanced Tags & Prefixes and have issues with the app;

1 - Prefixes doesn't appear when I edit a post. I only can ad prefixes from the ACP with the massive tool.

2 - Once added, the prefix dissapears on few minutes.

Help please!

Thanks!!

I don't know why #2 would be the case, but for #1, realize that you have to define prefixes explicitly before you can add them now. That means creating the prefix, then assigning it anywhere you want it used. Go to ACP > Community > Advanced Tags > Prefixes to start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ryan,

Thanks by the quick reply. I think I have the solutions wich is the same. I had prefixes aplied to a forum in ACP > Community > Forums > Prepress , but I need to apply to the specific subforum ACP > Community > Forums > Prepress > Sleeves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Hi Ryan,

Thanks by the quick reply. I think I have the solutions wich is the same. I had prefixes aplied to a forum in ACP > Community > Forums > Prepress , but I need to apply to the specific subforum ACP > Community > Forums > Prepress > Sleeves

Yes, that would do it. They're not inherited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks and two few questions more please;

1- Is Advanced Tags & Prefixes working for blogs? Because I see the tab in blog edit but not save changes...

2 - The Side bar Block only works for me if I put the value from Minimum uses for display to 0, it's the normal way?

Thanks Ryan!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Thanks and two few questions more please;

1- Is Advanced Tags & Prefixes working for blogs? Because I see the tab in blog edit but not save changes...

I don't know, I don't own blogs. I tried to make it in a way that will support any tag/prefix-capable app, but I can't make any guarantee about that.

1 hour ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

2 - The Side bar Block only works for me if I put the value from Minimum uses for display to 0, it's the normal way?

Thanks Ryan!.

That shouldn't be necessary. I'll look into that for the next update. Sounds like you got it figured out, though, regardless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I updated to IPB 4.12.1 and AT&P 3.1.6 and I always get this error when editing a forum in ACP:

ErrorException: Parameter 1 to IPS\forums\advancedtagsprefixes_hook_forumLastPostPrefix::form() expected to be a reference, value given (2)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'Parameter 1 to ...', '/web...', 14, Array)
#1 /web/domain.com/public_html/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(14): call_user_func_array('parent::form', Array)
#2 /web/domain.com/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(452): IPS\forums\hook174->form(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#3 /web/domain.com/public_html/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(13): IPS\Node\_Controller->_addEditForm(Object(IPS\forums\Forum))
#4 /web/domain.com/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(351): IPS\Node\advancedtagsprefixes_hook_nodeSettings->_addEditForm(Object(IPS\forums\Forum))
#5 /web/domain.com/public_html/applications/forums/modules/admin/forums/forums.php(124): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#6 [internal function]: IPS\forums\modules\admin\forums\_forums->form()
#7 /web/domain.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#8 [internal function]: IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /web/domain.com/public_html/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(14): call_user_func_array('parent::execute', Array)
#10 /web/domain.com/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\hook158->execute()
#11 /web/domain.com/public_html/applications/forums/modules/admin/forums/forums.php(40): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#12 /web/domain.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\forums\modules\admin\forums\_forums->execute()
#13 /web/domain.com/public_html/Comft/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

 

I have Pre-Defined Topic fiends installed also along with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, David.. said:

I updated to IPB 4.12.1 and AT&P 3.1.6 and I always get this error when editing a forum in ACP:


ErrorException: Parameter 1 to IPS\forums\advancedtagsprefixes_hook_forumLastPostPrefix::form() expected to be a reference, value given (2)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'Parameter 1 to ...', '/web...', 14, Array)
#1 /web/domain.com/public_html/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(14): call_user_func_array('parent::form', Array)
#2 /web/domain.com/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(452): IPS\forums\hook174->form(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#3 /web/domain.com/public_html/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(13): IPS\Node\_Controller->_addEditForm(Object(IPS\forums\Forum))
#4 /web/domain.com/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(351): IPS\Node\advancedtagsprefixes_hook_nodeSettings->_addEditForm(Object(IPS\forums\Forum))
#5 /web/domain.com/public_html/applications/forums/modules/admin/forums/forums.php(124): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#6 [internal function]: IPS\forums\modules\admin\forums\_forums->form()
#7 /web/domain.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#8 [internal function]: IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /web/domain.com/public_html/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(14): call_user_func_array('parent::execute', Array)
#10 /web/domain.com/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\hook158->execute()
#11 /web/domain.com/public_html/applications/forums/modules/admin/forums/forums.php(40): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#12 /web/domain.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\forums\modules\admin\forums\_forums->execute()
#13 /web/domain.com/public_html/Comft/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

 

I have Pre-Defined Topic fiends installed also along with this.

Thanks for the full error info.

Per the stack trace, one of your hooks appears to be causing this error: (lines #2 and then #1)

IPS\forums\hook174->form(

I don't know what hook or plugin that refers to, you'll have to figure it out. I recommend disabling them gradually until the problem stops. My app isn't causing the error, it's just being given bad data.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ryan H. said:

Thanks for the full error info.

Per the stack trace, one of your hooks appears to be causing this error: (lines #2 and then #1)


IPS\forums\hook174->form(

I don't know what hook or plugin that refers to, you'll have to figure it out. I recommend disabling them gradually until the problem stops. My app isn't causing the error, it's just being given bad data.

I'm pretty sure it's Pre-Defined Topic Fields by @-RAW-. Once that is disabled, I can edit forums.. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, scaz said:

Hi Ryan,

You know if you can add prefix for the lastest topics (widget) on the sidebar ? thanks

I can look into it, but no promises.

3 hours ago, David.. said:

I'm pretty sure it's Pre-Defined Topic Fields by @-RAW-. Once that is disabled, I can edit forums.. :/

Okay, you'll have to contact him then. You might see if there's an update for that plugin available first, if you haven't already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Hi Ryan,

I'm getting this error, it is related to Advanced Tags & Prefixes or it's a general issue?

Captura de pantalla 2016-05-30 a la(s) 10.46.16.png

Ah, that's my app. The error would seem to be because all of your tags being included have exactly the same number of uses (1?). If you use one again, the error will go away. I'll fix that for next release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

I still have the error and the block doesn't show. I'm doing something wrong?

Did you change anything?

Like I said, the error is happening because your most-used tag in the widget and your least-used tag in the widget have exactly the same number of uses. From your screenshot, it looks like there's only one with two or more uses. That's why the error is happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Replace one Tag with a few?

A drug may have several names.

So, can I search for the tag

enzalutamide

and replace it with

enzalutamide, Xtandi, MDV-3100?

Thanks

Jim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JimJimJimJim said:

Replace one Tag with a few?

A drug may have several names.

So, can I search for the tag

enzalutamide

and replace it with

enzalutamide, Xtandi, MDV-3100?

Thanks

Jim

Not out of box. You can edit a tag (and make it multiple words), but not turn one tag into several.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ryan H. said:

Not out of box. You can edit a tag (and make it multiple words), but not turn one tag into several.

I would love equivalence among tags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang, pretty disappointed with this. I didn't do my homework and now I realize this doesn't extend tags to Downloads. That's the whole reason I needed it, heh. Oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, illogica said:

Dang, pretty disappointed with this. I didn't do my homework and now I realize this doesn't extend tags to Downloads. That's the whole reason I needed it, heh. Oh well.

Sorry to hear that. You can try contacting marketplace@invisionpower.com, but as a rule I don't think they give refunds except in extenuating circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2015 at 7:55 PM, Ryan H. said:

oI3iZvO.pngAdvanced Tags & Prefixes
For IPS 4.x

This application enhances IPS Community Suite 4's built-in tag and prefix system. It gives you custom styling and fine-grained control over prefixes, plus new settings, enhancements, and helpful moderation tools. Prefixes are explicitly created through the Admin CP, and can be chosen from a separate prefix dropdown when creating a topic or other prefix-enabled content.

View the Marketplace listing for more info and available features.

Please post any questions, feedback, or support issues here in the support thread.

Go to the Marketplace listing

http://prntscr.com/bcidf2

 

cleaks rules cleaks rules 1
  •  
  •  
  •  
debrid debrid 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
emailpass emailpass 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
filehost filehost All
  •  
  •  
  •  
games games 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
hitman hitman 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
multi force multi force 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
music music 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
other other 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
porn porn 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
proxy list proxy list 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
security security 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
sentry mba sentry mba 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
sentry mba proxyless sentry mba proxyless 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
serial keys serial keys 16
  •  
  •  
  •  
streaming streaming 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
torrent torrent 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
userpass userpass 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
vertex vertex 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
vertex proxyless vertex proxyless 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
vpn vpn 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
vps/rdp

 

http://prntscr.com/bcidzg

 

you can see i have many perfixes but at forum only show 5 can you help me how to solve this issue please before 1 week its working well and all prefixes are show but now only 5 showing when i create new topic at forum

On 6/22/2015 at 7:55 PM, Ryan H. said:

oI3iZvO.pngAdvanced Tags & Prefixes
For IPS 4.x

This application enhances IPS Community Suite 4's built-in tag and prefix system. It gives you custom styling and fine-grained control over prefixes, plus new settings, enhancements, and helpful moderation tools. Prefixes are explicitly created through the Admin CP, and can be chosen from a separate prefix dropdown when creating a topic or other prefix-enabled content.

View the Marketplace listing for more info and available features.

Please post any questions, feedback, or support issues here in the support thread.

Go to the Marketplace listing

http://prntscr.com/bcidf2

 

cleaks rules cleaks rules 1
  •  
  •  
  •  
debrid debrid 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
emailpass emailpass 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
filehost filehost All
  •  
  •  
  •  
games games 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
hitman hitman 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
multi force multi force 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
music music 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
other other 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
porn porn 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
proxy list proxy list 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
security security 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
sentry mba sentry mba 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
sentry mba proxyless sentry mba proxyless 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
serial keys serial keys 16
  •  
  •  
  •  
streaming streaming 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
torrent torrent 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
userpass userpass 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
vertex vertex 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
vertex proxyless vertex proxyless 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
vpn vpn 13
  •  
  •  
  •  
vps/rdp

 

http://prntscr.com/bcidzg

 

you can see i have many perfixes but at forum only show 5 can you help me how to solve this issue please before 1 week its working well and all prefixes are show but now only 5 showing when i create new topic at forum

 

http://prntscr.com/bciemb

why this box showing red

Edited by raza ali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy