Advanced Tags & Prefixes - IPS 4.x

I solve my problem make this change and rebulding the prefixes

On 03/12/2017 at 1:46 AM, Ryan H. said:

Here's a patch for that. Only affects spaces or other special chars in prefix name on the mass-add tool.

Open: applications/advancedtagsprefixes/modules/admin/manage/tools.php

Find: (line 733-736

if( $key == 'atp_addTags' or $key == 'atp_searchForums' )
                {
                    $values[ $key ] = array_filter( explode( ',', urldecode( $values[ $key ] ) ) );
                }

Add after:

elseif( $key == 'atp_addPrefix' )
                {
                    $values[ $key ] = urldecode( $values[ $key ] );
                }

Save. Re-run tool, chosen prefix should overwrite all the bad ones you've got now.

On 27/9/2017 at 9:35 PM, eGullet said:

Right now it seems like the advanced tool to mass-add tags is ignoring the setting to turn off searching the first post, if I'm understanding it correctly. What I want is to only do the search on the topic titles, but it seems to be returning results based on the title and the first post, even when I've toggled the "first post" switch to off.

hi @Ryan H. still no news about? Unfortunately, this application is definitely useless for me because it just fails in the functions that I asked you before buying.

On 12/17/2017 at 1:30 PM, Silnei L Andrade said:

Hello @Ryan H.,

I tried to create a prefix for some forums using the mass tool and it created several tags like these there. I already deleted these tags, I deleted the prefix, but they still appear in the listing. What do I do to solve this? Will I have to remove them all manually?

I try delete manually but i cant, the tag returns. I try  "Rebuild Tag Cache" and donr works too. 

See the fix here for the mass-add issue: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/416840-advanced-tags-prefixes-ips-4x/?page=40&tab=comments#comment-2721234

As for removing the tags, the tag manager should work for that, make sure you're running the latest version of the app. That's all I've got.

e:  I see you found that. Good.

On 12/17/2017 at 4:47 PM, joshuaj said:

Hi @Ryan H.,

I've set up my Articles database to make a post in a specific forum. I click on the "Tags & Prefix" tab to set it up, it doesn't actually post the prefix in the forum.

Those settings aren't related to topics created by the database.

22 hours ago, Silnei L Andrade said:

So, now all the topics with prefix is in "Pending Approval" in the tag results. How i can fix this, please? 

Can't say I've ever seen that.

Edited by Ryan H.
15 hours ago, Ryan H. said:

I'm not sure what functions you're talking about.

I asked you if the plugin had the ability to apply tags & prefix to threads filtered with a search. You answered yes.

For example: create tag "sport" -> search "swimming" in the title -> apply the tag if you find it.

This process is not effective because the plugin extends search to the whole discussion even if it is set search only on the title, as also @eGullet says.

So there are too many false positives, like discussion with title "Today it rains a lot" which contains a post "it's raining so much that I'll go to the office by swimming".

I hope I was clear.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in purchasing this mod, however, is there a way to automatically link icons/images to the tags?

For example, if I am tagging a post as being "Android" and "iOS", I would like the Android and Apple logo to appear next to the topic rather than the words.

On 1/7/2018 at 5:23 PM, 3hydro8 said:

I'm interested in purchasing this mod, however, is there a way to automatically link icons/images to the tags?

For example, if I am tagging a post as being "Android" and "iOS", I would like the Android and Apple logo to appear next to the topic rather than the words.

No, I'm afraid the app won't help with that. Prefixes can be styled/replaced and show up next to title, but normal tags cannot. You also can't have more than one prefix per topic. If there's only one per topic you could use prefixes to do what you have in mind, but not if there's more than one.

On 22/06/2015 at 4:55 PM, Ryan H. said:

oI3iZvO.pngAdvanced Tags & Prefixes
For IPS 4.x

This application enhances IPS Community Suite 4's built-in tag and prefix system. It gives you custom styling and fine-grained control over prefixes, plus new settings, enhancements, and helpful moderation tools. Prefixes are explicitly created through the Admin CP, and can be chosen from a separate prefix dropdown when creating a topic or other prefix-enabled content.

View the Marketplace listing for more info and available features.

Please post any questions, feedback, or support issues here in the support thread.

Great plugin, we use v 2.1.6 on IPB 3.4.9 and want to migrate to IPB 4.2 using this new version Advanced Tags & Prefixes.

Is all data converted to the new version?
Am I going to lose anything?

Any caveats or things to know/do before upgrading?

Thanks,
Thomas

13 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Great plugin, we use v 2.1.6 on IPB 3.4.9 and want to migrate to IPB 4.2 using this new version Advanced Tags & Prefixes.

Is all data converted to the new version?
Am I going to lose anything?

Any caveats or things to know/do before upgrading?

Thanks,
Thomas

Upgrade should work seamlessly. After upgrading the app will be listed but not installed--there should be a button to upload/upgrade to new version, which will walk you through the process. Data should all go through. If there are any catches, they're not coming to mind--it's been quite a while.

2 hours ago, kmk said:

Hello, I have this issue.

ipsissue3.PNG

I don't know what to make of that error or what you're trying to do that's causing it. I haven't seen any such issue.

1 hour ago, kmk said:

second time...

advancedtags1.PNG

I haven't seen that error either, but have you tried doing what it says? Just a thought. :)

Just purchased and installed yesterday, and have seen both of the same errors here. There is a problem with this package. Can you assist in getting it installed?

It shows now as a disabled app called __app_advancedtagsprefixes. I have tried deleting and reinstalling, and also uploading a new version (using the same .tar file).

On 1/17/2018 at 1:29 AM, kmk said:

1S111/1 Index column size too large. The maximum column size is 767 bytes

@Ryan H. please can you take a look?

On 1/17/2018 at 9:08 AM, MK Law said:

Just purchased and installed yesterday, and have seen both of the same errors here. There is a problem with this package. Can you assist in getting it installed?

It shows now as a disabled app called __app_advancedtagsprefixes. I have tried deleting and reinstalling, and also uploading a new version (using the same .tar file).

I'll look into the issues when I can, but I've never seen any such problems myself and I don't know that I'll be able to reproduce.

3 minutes ago, Ryan H. said:

I'll look into the issues when I can, but I've never seen any such problems myself and I don't know that I'll be able to reproduce.

I have send to you credential of acp access, not enought for detect this issue?

@Jim M

Edited by kmk