Advanced Tags & Prefixes - IPS 4.x

17 hours ago, Ryan H. said:

I don't know. Maybe the IPS upgrade forced all tags to lowercase. Maybe somebody ran the force-lowercase tool without realizing it. Maybe something else happened. Any way about it, I explained what your options are. You either need to change everything to lowercase, and that's very easy to do--or if you don't want to do that, which seems to be the case, you need to edit each of the lowercase versions in the Manage Tags section to have the capitalization you want again.

I think this setting screwed all up -  How can i have it disabled upon upgrade? Is their anyway I can do it? 

06.20.2017-14.28.05

6 hours ago, AlexJ said:

I think this setting screwed all up -  How can i have it disabled upon upgrade? Is their anyway I can do it?

That's a core setting, upgrading isn't really my thing. It looks disabled there. Was it disabled before, then enabled after you upgraded? I haven't heard of anyone else having that problem, and a lot of people have gone from 3.x to 4.x.

36 minutes ago, Ryan H. said:

That's a core setting, upgrading isn't really my thing. It looks disabled there. Was it disabled before, then enabled after you upgraded? I haven't heard of anyone else having that problem, and a lot of people have gone from 3.x to 4.x.

Yup. It was enabled and I disabled and now I was able to get the tags/pre-fix as I wanted. Downside is I got to change all manually and that's freaking disaster! 

On 6/28/2017 at 7:06 AM, ResPecT My Authoritah said:

How do i make my prefixes uppercase?  Everytime i type in the upper case it becomes lowercased... i remember there was a fix for this.. i forgot can somebody refresh my memory?

There's a global tag setting 'force tags to lowercase' that you probably need to disable. You should be able to search the ACP to find it.

11 hours ago, ResPecT My Authoritah said:

I searched that and i looked in some options and i still couldnt find it.

I always have to look it up to find it again.

Admin > System > Settings > Posting > Tags (tab) > "Convert all tags to lowercase": No

lLGhdAh.png

• 4 weeks later...

@Ryan H.

Since the update to 4.2...

SELECT tag_text, count(tag_text) as uses, max(tag_added) as last_use, tag_text, tag_meta_app, tag_meta_area FROM `core_tags` LIMIT 0,1
IPS\Db\Exception: In aggregated query without GROUP BY, expression #1 of SELECT list contains nonaggregated column 'LeagueMG.core_tags.tag_text'; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by (1140)
#0 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(371): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Helpers\\T...', Array, true)
#1 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(433): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(354): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /var/www/html/system/Helpers/Table/Db.php(339): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /var/www/html/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(480): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Db->getRows(Array)
#5 /var/www/html/applications/advancedtagsprefixes/modules/admin/manage/tags.php(174): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#6 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\advancedtagsprefixes\modules\admin\manage\_tags->manage()
#7 /var/www/html/applications/advancedtagsprefixes/modules/admin/manage/tags.php(26): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\advancedtagsprefixes\modules\admin\manage\_tags->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/resmed/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Could you shed some light on this?

I should have mentioned this only happens when selecting "tags" in the menu.  "Prefixes" and all other options are working.

22 hours ago, pilotguy said:

@Ryan H.

Since the update to 4.2...

Could you shed some light on this?

I should have mentioned this only happens when selecting "tags" in the menu.  "Prefixes" and all other options are working.

Did your SQL version or settings change at all? I heard rumors IPS would be removing grouping support in 4.2, but wasn't sure since nobody ran into issues earlier in beta. ... anyway, it's something I'll have to rebuild to work in a different way in order to avoid that error. 1-4 weeks out, probably?.

13 hours ago, Ryan H. said:

Did your SQL version or settings change at all? I heard rumors IPS would be removing grouping support in 4.2, but wasn't sure since nobody ran into issues earlier in beta. ... anyway, it's something I'll have to rebuild to work in a different way in order to avoid that error. 1-4 weeks out, probably?.

No sir - My SQL version didn't change :(  Bummer that changes they made are messing this up.  Oh well, I like the app so I'll patiently wait for an update.  Thanks @Ryan H.

1 hour ago, ekforum said:

Is this working for 4.2? 

I'm using it on 4.2, and from what I can tell it MOSTLY is working in 4.2.  The "tags" seem to be an issue though (see above posts) but aside from that it's working great.

On 7/24/2017 at 8:39 PM, David.. said:

Will this be getting Clubs support? Or does it already work there?

I don't get the option to add a prefix and I can't select allowed prefixes when editing a forum inside of a Club.

At this point I have no idea what that will involve (or why it wouldn't already be covered). I'll have to investigate.

15 hours ago, ekforum said:

Is this working for 4.2? 

Per other responses: mostly.

9 hours ago, Timothy Vinckier said:

Hey, 

Is it possible that this function is not working?
These are settings from Tags & Prefixes for a category under Pages.

image.thumb.png.cc68fecf60bed633051adcf8b4fea7d6.png

But there is never a prefix :( not on the page item, nor on the copy on the forum.
Is this an issue of this module, of a main ipb thing?

I'm sorry, I don't understand your problem. Could you explain further?

13 hours ago, Ryan H. said:

At this point I have no idea what that will involve (or why it wouldn't already be covered). I'll have to investigate.

Per other responses: mostly.

I'm sorry, I don't understand your problem. Could you explain further?

Sorry for being unclear.

The printscreen is from the settings from a category from my articles (in pages).

So it is preconfigured to have a prefix.
But when i create an article, there is no prefix, not on the article and also not on the copy in the forum (articles are copied to the forum also)

6 hours ago, Timothy Vinckier said:

Sorry for being unclear.

The printscreen is from the settings from a category from my articles (in pages).

So it is preconfigured to have a prefix.
But when i create an article, there is no prefix, not on the article and also not on the copy in the forum (articles are copied to the forum also)

Oh. I don't have the Pages app, so I'm not going to be much help. Are prefixes enabled in Pages? Are they enabled site-wide? In theory the AT&P functionality will cover any tag-enabled content type, but I can't guarantee that in practice. I don't know if anyone else uses it with Pages and can speak to what it can do.

As for forum copies of articles, I don't think tags/prefixes are normally copied along with the article. I could be wrong.

On IPB 4.2 i get this error: 

{"result":false,"result_text":"Server error occurred: '64 Cannot declare class IPS\\Node\\advancedtagsprefixes_hook_nodeModel, because the name is already in use (init.php(448) : eval()'d code:319)'","error":"Server error occurred: '64 Cannot declare class IPS\\Node\\advancedtagsprefixes_hook_nodeModel, because the name is already in use (init.php(448) : eval()'d code:319)'"}

And can't acess forum.

Edited by Matk
23 hours ago, jp said:

When will an official release be that supports 4.2 fully (i.e. tested properly)?

I don't know. I said above a couple weeks for the one issue I know about.

6 hours ago, Matk said:

On IPB 4.2 i get this error: 

{"result":false,"result_text":"Server error occurred: '64 Cannot declare class IPS\\Node\\advancedtagsprefixes_hook_nodeModel, because the name is already in use (init.php(448) : eval()'d code:319)'","error":"Server error occurred: '64 Cannot declare class IPS\\Node\\advancedtagsprefixes_hook_nodeModel, because the name is already in use (init.php(448) : eval()'d code:319)'"}

And can't acess forum.

That's bizarre. Others have been fine. The error message suggests IPS is trying to run two copies of the hook, which doesn't make any sense. Could you try disabling/reenabling the hook, or the application itself, and see if that makes any difference? If not, I'm going to have to ask you to contact IPS support. I don't know what might be going wrong there.

4 hours ago, Ryan H. said:

I don't know. I said above a couple weeks for the one issue I know about.

10 hours ago, Matk said:

There are other issues, which I mentioned earlier in this thread:

- Adding tags via the button under the topic title does not respect permissions and chosen tag system

- Tags with special characters cannot be deleted from the ACP

- Prefixes with non latin letters (for example cyrillic) have weird behavior - they work on some topics, they don't work on others.