Advanced Tags & Prefixes - IPS 4.x

5 hours ago, Angeltown said:

We recently purchased Advanced Tags & Prefixes and we're loving it so far! 

However, we really need to bulk add tags to gallery images. I thought we could do that with this tool, but the mass-add tool is only for forums. Is there a way to mass-add to gallery images? 

That tool does not cover other applications, sorry. I don't know of any way I could build such a search/apply tool in a generic fashion. It's heavily dependent on the database schema, which differs for every application and content type.

7 hours ago, Ryan H. said:

That tool does not cover other applications, sorry. I don't know of any way I could build such a search/apply tool in a generic fashion. It's heavily dependent on the database schema, which differs for every application and content type.

How unfortunate, but I do understand. I was hoping to apply a different tag to each entire gallery category --- exactly like the mass-add tool works for each forum category. 

8 hours ago, BABOO2016 said:

This plugin has a bug that avoid being used in my board. I posted a problem 5 days ago and unfortunately it was ignored by the developer.

How to proceed for a refund?

I have not been ignoring you. I just have not had opportunity to investigate yet. I have not heard of anyone else having the problem you describe. If you want me to look into it, I need more info on the error than 'it doesn't work'. An error log, a stack trace, something.

If you still want a refund, you'll need to contact IPS (marketplace@invisionpower.com I think). I can't speak to their policies.

The email is correct yes.

I've not published the comment / review on the file as it just reflects what was posted into this topic anyway.

Regarding 'times' this is very much done on a case-by-case basis as such as to what is acceptable or otherwise. ^_^ Going from what I can see (just in this topic) the developer will need some error logs (or access) to be able to proceed further with this. It could be something server related or maybe conflict with another file. You're welcome to PM me if you wished to discuss any aspect of this in private.

1 hour ago, BABOO2016 said:

Problem solved: Application Timeout must be configured to very high value to allow "Rebuild Tag Cache" script to be finished without errors. Application is working fine now.

That would explain it. Must be a problem of scale with larger databases. I'm surprised you would encounter that even with the batch size set to 5, but it definitely is an intensive process.

Sat, 12 Mar 2016 15:44:25 +0000 (Severity: 2)
............... - https://invisionita.com/myadmin/?adsess=...........&app=forums&module=forums&controller=savedActions&do=form
ErrorException
2: Parameter 1 to IPS\forums\_SavedAction::form() expected to be a reference, value given
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'Parameter 1 to ...', '/home/nginx/...', 13, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/...../public/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(13): call_user_func_array('parent::form', Array)
#2 /home/nginx/...../public/system/Node/Controller.php(413): IPS\forums\advancedtagsprefixes_hook_savedActionExtension->form(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#3............
#4............

When i go on Saved Actions page i see EX2 Error... on system log i have this

my temporary fix on /applications/advancedtagsprefixes/hooks/savedActionExtension.php line 13
$return		= call_user_func_array( 'parent::form', array(&$form) );

php version 7.0.0

Edited by BomAle
1 hour ago, BomAle said:

Sat, 12 Mar 2016 15:44:25 +0000 (Severity: 2)
............... - https://invisionita.com/myadmin/?adsess=...........&app=forums&module=forums&controller=savedActions&do=form
ErrorException
2: Parameter 1 to IPS\forums\_SavedAction::form() expected to be a reference, value given
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'Parameter 1 to ...', '/home/nginx/...', 13, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/...../public/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(13): call_user_func_array('parent::form', Array)
#2 /home/nginx/...../public/system/Node/Controller.php(413): IPS\forums\advancedtagsprefixes_hook_savedActionExtension->form(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#3............
#4............

When i go on Saved Actions page i see EX2 Error... on system log i have this

my temporary fix on /applications/advancedtagsprefixes/hooks/savedActionExtension.php line 13
$return		= call_user_func_array( 'parent::form', array(&$form) );

php version 7.0.0

Thanks, I'll look into that. My fix will probably be similar.

2 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Hey @Ryan H. Not to be a bother but any word on the showing as categories being fixed (the hiding of the tags in the cloud is lower on my priority list)?

I think constructLoadQuery must be reviewed to populate variable or popolate \IPS\forums\Forum::roots() or children(...) like the "$forum->allowed_prefixes"

/**
	 * [Node] Fetch Child Nodes
	 * @param	string|NULL			$permissionCheck	The permission key to check for or NULL to not check permissions
	 * @param	\IPS\Member|NULL	$member				The member to check permissions for or NULL for the currently logged in member
	 * @param	bool				$subnodes			Include subnodes? NULL to *only* check subnodes
	 * @param	array|NULL			$skip				Children IDs to skip
	 * @param	mixed				$_where				Additional WHERE clause
	 * @return	array
	 */
	public function children( $permissionCheck='view', $member=NULL, $subnodes=TRUE, $skip=null, $_where=array() )

thanks Ryan for the app :thumbsup:

Edited by BomAle

Hi, is that still working with release 4.1.9 ?

There has been updates on tag searching system, just want to be sure...

thanks.

P.S : stil cannot update, I'm blocked with 3.1.2 and have the error message on update :

1C133/9 The application you uploaded cannot be installed because it is not a valid application, the archive is corrupt or the file and directory permissions in /applications do not allow it.

3 hours ago, EROAN said:

Hi, is that still working with release 4.1.9 ?

There has been updates on tag searching system, just want to be sure...

thanks.

P.S : stil cannot update, I'm blocked with 3.1.2 and have the error message on update :

I have not looked at the latest release yet. I'll do that when I can get to it (this weekend, probably).

The error message... I can assure you, the application is valid and the archive is not corrupt. Did you check the file/directory permissions like it says to?

e: All I see in the release notes is "Multiple fixes for tag searching". I'll verify, but I doubt the changes are anything that affect this app. If I'm mistaken, please explain how.

Edited by Ryan H.

I finally succeeded in upgrading by uploading the files manually (unzipping the archive), then upgrading IPB to the last 4.1.9 version.

It was buggy to death but I finally succeeded and everything works... So AD&P works with the last version.

I hope next upgrades will go better :/

Thankls again for your excellent plugin, the only one I've been keeping for more than 5 years now...

Upgraded to the IPB4 and then upgraded to new version of Advanced tags.

Prior to the upgrade of Advanced Tags, all my prefixes were still there, juts did not have images like they used to be in the previous version.  After the upgrade, the text still was not replaced, so i tried to run the Recache tool. That threw a DB error. So after that, i ran the tool to fix the DB errors. That removed all my prefixes. I tried to recache again and recieved this error again

UPDATE LOW_PRIORITY IGNORE `core_search_index` core_search_index  SET `index_tags`='efi' WHERE index_class like '%forums%' AND index_class like '%forums%' AND index_item_id=139321  LIMIT 1
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'index_tags' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Db/Db.php(836): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('UPDATE LOW_PRIO...', Array)
#1 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/applications/advancedtagsprefixes/modules/admin/manage/tools.php(343): IPS\_Db->update('core_search_ind...', Array, Array, Array, 1, 3)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\advancedtagsprefixes\modules\admin\manage\_tools->rebuild()
#3 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#4 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/applications/advancedtagsprefixes/modules/admin/manage/tools.php(26): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\advancedtagsprefixes\modules\admin\manage\_tools->execute()
#6 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Did something not get installed?

Thanks,

Steve K.

50 minutes ago, misfit76 said:

Prior to the upgrade of Advanced Tags, all my prefixes were still there, juts did not have images like they used to be in the previous version.  After the upgrade, the text still was not replaced, so i tried to run the Recache tool. That threw a DB error. So after that, i ran the tool to fix the DB errors. That removed all my prefixes. I tried to recache again and recieved this error again

Thanks,

Steve K.

Nope. I think IPS 4.1.9 removed a 'index_tags' column from the database, breaking backwards compatibility. I need to verify that, find and account for whatever the new implementation is, and then release an update. I don't know how quickly I will be able to make that happen.

There are other strange things going on.  A lot of my forums require Prefixes. On some, the requirement shows up on others it does not.

The settings seem to be the same on both forums, but results are not

Screenshot 2016-04-02 12.43.25.png

Screenshot 2016-04-02 12.44.25.png

Screenshot 2016-04-02 12.43.55.png

Screenshot 2016-04-02 12.45.07.png

hope you can help me figure these things out.  This mod has been a lifesaver in IPB3 and hoping to continue using it in 4

steve k.

On 29/03/2016 at 3:24 PM, misfit76 said:

UPDATE LOW_PRIORITY IGNORE `core_search_index` core_search_index  SET `index_tags`='efi' WHERE index_class like '%forums%' AND index_class like '%forums%' AND index_item_id=139321  LIMIT 1
#0 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Db/Db.php(836): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('UPDATE LOW_PRIO...', Array)
#1 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/applications/advancedtagsprefixes/modules/admin/manage/tools.php(343): IPS\_Db->update('core_search_ind...', Array, Array, Array, 1, 3)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\advancedtagsprefixes\modules\admin\manage\_tools->rebuild()
#3 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#4 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/applications/advancedtagsprefixes/modules/admin/manage/tools.php(26): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\advancedtagsprefixes\modules\admin\manage\_tools->execute()
#6 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Thanks,

Steve K.

Same issue here, I attempted to re-cache my topic tags and it failed instantly, showing that error message. Seems to have wiped the tags from the topics list on the forums, but the tags are still there when you view a topic.

UPDATE LOW_PRIORITY IGNORE `core_search_index` core_search_index  SET `index_tags`='Army List' WHERE index_class like '%forums%' AND index_class like '%forums%' AND index_item_id=28518  LIMIT 1
#0 /home/gagqlnoi/public_html/ips4/system/Db/Db.php(836): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('UPDATE LOW_PRIO...', Array)
#1 /home/gagqlnoi/public_html/ips4/applications/advancedtagsprefixes/modules/admin/manage/tools.php(343): IPS\_Db->update('core_search_ind...', Array, Array, Array, 1, 3)
#3 /home/gagqlnoi/public_html/ips4/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#4 /home/gagqlnoi/public_html/ips4/applications/advancedtagsprefixes/modules/admin/manage/tools.php(26): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/gagqlnoi/public_html/ips4/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\advancedtagsprefixes\modules\admin\manage\_tools->execute()
#6 /home/gagqlnoi/public_html/ips4/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Tool to fix database errors didn't solve it for me either.

Edited by GarethM
9 hours ago, GarethM said:

Same issue here, I attempted to re-cache my topic tags and it failed instantly, showing that error message. Seems to have wiped the tags from the topics list on the forums, but the tags are still there when you view a topic.

Tool to fix database errors didn't solve it for me either.

IPS 4.1.9 broke things. I'll have it fixed soon.