Donations Support

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In file MemberSync/Donate.php query to database is wrong:

\IPS\Db::i()->update( 'donate_member', array( 'donate_member_id' => $member->member_id ), array( 'donate_member_id=?', $member2->member_id ) );

and

\IPS\Db::i()->delete( 'donate_member', array( 'donate_member_id=?', $member->member_id ) );

donate_member is not exist. It should be donate_members.

On 6/17/2021 at 7:16 PM, Emediate said:

This update BROKE our forums. Support is non-existent.

I'm still waiting on IPS to approve the recent update to fix some issues. Can you confirm what issue you got as chances are it was fixed in v3.5.3.

I assume there's a lot of updates in the marketplace right now, hence the delay but I can manually patch any issue in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 10:16 AM, Emediate said:

This update BROKE our forums. Support is non-existent.

Same here did the update and it messed the groups up, now I  cant copy a group with the donations app enabled, it also deleted some of the tables how I  don't know but this happened straight after the update to 3.5.3. I have lost all the data for the donations so need to set it all up again. 

• 3 weeks later...

We are trying to Upgrade from Donations 3.4.1 to the latest 3.5.3

When clicking Install Update in Marketplace, we keep getting the error:

"1S111/1 Can't DROP COLUMN g_dt_view_topdonors; check that it exists"

We checked the DB and the column does exist.

We are running IPB v4.6.4

Please help. Thank you.

On 7/5/2021 at 2:31 AM, Logan0 said:

Same here did the update and it messed the groups up, now I  cant copy a group with the donations app enabled, it also deleted some of the tables how I  don't know but this happened straight after the update to 3.5.3. I have lost all the data for the donations so need to set it all up again. 

If you can give me more information on what tables were removed? It shouldn't be removing anything but rather converting the old group permissions into the new database table.

On 7/23/2021 at 6:31 PM, hellsgamers said:

Thanks for reporting, I'm working on a new update now to fix this. It shouldn't be much longer.

12 hours ago, aXenDev said:

When I want to copy group, I get the error:

Thank you, noted. As this is a more complex bug, I will need more time to patch it. A work around right now would be to disable the app while you copy groups.

Running Donations v3.5.3 on IPS 4.6.5.1, getting the following in System Logs...

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://<domain>/index.php?/donate/<goal name>/

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\donate\Goal::webShareData() in /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/uploads/cache/template_221_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php:17009
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/themoviemasters.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->sharelinks()
#1 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/uploads/cache/template_221_ec160d345805e60beac1e14fb0640857_browse.php(496): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_donate_front_browse->goalPage()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/applications/donate/modules/front/donate/browse.php(94): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\donate\modules\front\donate\_browse->manage()
#5 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/applications/donate/modules/front/donate/browse.php(29): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\donate\modules\front\donate\_browse->execute()
#7 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Backtrace...

#0 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(71): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/uploads/cache/template_221_ec160d345805e60beac1e14fb0640857_browse.php(496): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_donate_front_browse->goalPage()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/applications/donate/modules/front/donate/browse.php(94): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\donate\modules\front\donate\_browse->manage()
#5 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/applications/donate/modules/front/donate/browse.php(29): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\donate\modules\front\donate\_browse->execute()
#8 {main}

I have tried 'Clear system caches' and the error still occurs. It happens when a user visits the details of a donation goal page (Donations > <goal name>).

Also, on that same page it displays the following on the page, just below the list of donators...

[[Template core/front/global/sharelinks is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edited by Daveo16
On 7/31/2021 at 12:05 PM, Daveo16 said:

Running Donations v3.5.3 on IPS 4.6.5.1, getting the following in System Logs...

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://<domain>/index.php?/donate/<goal name>/

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\donate\Goal::webShareData() in /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/uploads/cache/template_221_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php:17009
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/themoviemasters.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->sharelinks()
#8 {main}

Backtrace...

#0 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(71): IPS\_Log::log()
#8 {main}

I have tried 'Clear system caches' and the error still occurs. It happens when a user visits the details of a donation goal page (Donations > <goal name>).

Also, on that same page it displays the following on the page, just below the list of donators...

[[Template core/front/global/sharelinks is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unfortunately this one above still exists Michael. It doesn't stop the viewing of the goals it just throws that error in the system logs.

Edited by Logan0
On 7/23/2021 at 1:31 AM, hellsgamers said:

"1S111/1 Can't DROP COLUMN g_dt_view_topdonors; check that it exists"

We checked the DB and the column does exist.

We are running IPB v4.6.4

Please help. Thank you.

Donations 3.5.4 updated through Marketplace with no issues. Thanks for the fixes! @Michael.J

• 2 weeks later...

@Michael.J Also there seems to be a background Task job throwing a few errors that looks like this:

IPS\Db\Exception::1054
SELECT * FROM `x_utf_core_members` AS `core_members` WHERE member_id>40735 AND donate_donations>0 ORDER BY member_id ASC LIMIT 0,50
Unknown column 'donate_donations' in 'where clause'

#0 /home/hellsgamers/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(383): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#1 /home/hellsgamers/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(441): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/hellsgamers/public_html/applications/donate/extensions/core/Queue/membersLegacyField.php(69): IteratorIterator->rewind()
#4 /home/hellsgamers/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\donate\extensions\core\Queue\_membersLegacyField->run()
#5 /home/hellsgamers/public_html/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(43): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#6 /home/hellsgamers/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(367): IPS\core\tasks\_queue->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}()
#7 /home/hellsgamers/public_html/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(55): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout()
#8 /home/hellsgamers/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(266): IPS\core\tasks\_queue->execute()
#9 /home/hellsgamers/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(229): IPS\_Task->run()
#10 /home/hellsgamers/public_html/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(58): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#11 {main}

Donations v3.5.4
IPBoard v4.6.5.1

UPDATE: Severity HIGH

Since we updated our IPBoard to 4.6.x and then updated Donations to 3.5.4 on August 6, 2021, a large portion of our ipboard core functionality background jobs have not been running!!!
We noticed that our admincp dashboard had 300+ background jobs stuck and not processed. When I clicked the "manual run background jobs now", I get the error:

1S111/1 Unknown column 'donate_donations' in 'where clause'

I toggled the disable button for Donations application, then clicked to manually run all the outstanding background jobs, and it processed a ton of stuff related to activity and notifications since August 6th.

I hope this can be fixed so we can re-enable Donations.

Thank you.

Edited by hellsgamers
Severity