Community

Donations Support

13 hours ago, Michael.J said:

I'm sorry but reluctant to take on new custom requests until after I've finished these IPB 4.5 updates. They've already been delayed a lot longer then I would of liked.

I respect this, as it's only fair to those waiting for the updates for 4.5.

Will be happy to offer this once you've finished, as it would make a huge difference for me. It's a struggle dealing with people who want to donate and help [which I am incredibly thankful for] but have no means or simply don't want to use PayPal.

Thanks, Michael.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you upgraded to the latest version that includes "IPB 4.4 compatibility"? That should of fixed this issue. No sorry the gateway itself is not included and Commerce integration isn't curren

I've just released a new version of the Donations app that ensures compatibility with IPB 4.1.14, as well as several more bug fixes included. This version also includes a new "Donation Transfer" widge

Confirmed bug and will be patched soon as part of the IPB 4.2 update. A temporary patch would be to adjust the template bit, can put together if you need help. I'll note for a future version. S

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2019 at 3:29 PM, JohnnyUSA2k3 said:

Hello and thanks for this usefull app. I got the latest version but i got a problem.

Donations sent by PayPal dont register on forum members. I get the money in my paypal account but nothing registers on the website. I have IPN activated and it actually registers the transactions according to the IPN History Log.

I have the same issue on my latest donations. I have latest IPS v4.5.4.2, and the latest version Donations App v3.5.0.

I have the IPN enabled in my Paypal account, with my URL.

In Payment logs I see something like this:

Guest	09/01/21 02:52	173.0.81.1	IPN/API Mismatch

IPN/API request made that does not appear to be from the Donations application.

@Michael.J

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Michael.J, when I try to enter settings, I get this error:

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/vhost/universo-lf.net/home/html/system/Node/Model.php(1060): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(5)
#1 /var/www/vhost/universo-lf.net/home/html/system/Node/Model.php(1077): IPS\Node\_Model->parent()
#2 /var/www/vhost/universo-lf.net/home/html/system/Content/ClubContainer.php(398): IPS\Node\_Model->parents()
#3 /var/www/vhost/universo-lf.net/home/html/system/Helpers/Form/Node.php(326): IPS\forums\_Forum->parents()
#4 /var/www/vhost/universo-lf.net/home/html/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(270): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Node->html()
#5 /var/www/vhost/universo-lf.net/home/html/system/Helpers/Form/Form.php(456): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->rowHtml(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#6 /var/www/vhost/universo-lf.net/home/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(1903): IPS\Helpers\_Form->__toString()
#7 /var/www/vhost/universo-lf.net/home/html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_global->globalTemplate('7904c5cf06d0403...', Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Array)
#8 /var/www/vhost/universo-lf.net/home/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(172): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#9 /var/www/vhost/universo-lf.net/home/html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#10 /var/www/vhost/universo-lf.net/home/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(154): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#11 /var/www/vhost/universo-lf.net/home/html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

Please, could you help me to solve this problem? Thanks a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 7:39 AM, Ihia said:

is it easy to add stripe?

I couldn't say, but I am hoping that with new releases from @Michael.J that this feature might be closer to being included. It's one of those things we just need to wait for, as it's a part of the application which would need to be developed by the same person in order to have smooth upgrades.

PS. it's worth noting you can now send out invoices to people via stripe, just like PayPal does and if you have people who would support you - this works out just as well.

Though it's not the best solution as it being all in-house and handled in one place.

• 2 weeks later...