Donations Support

Hi,

I just bought your donation apps, i get an error when i want to go in donations>settings:

image.png.178865f14d92bd17fd833ec34a8970

I also get such error when i try to, set a donation:

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/html/system/Node/Model.php(1052): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(10)
#1 /var/www/html/system/Node/Model.php(1069): IPS\Node\_Model->parent()
#2 /var/www/html/system/Content/ClubContainer.php(383): IPS\Node\_Model->parents()
#3 /var/www/html/system/Node/Model.php(2027): IPS\forums\_Forum->parents()
#4 /var/www/html/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Topic.php(826): IPS\Node\_Model->searchIndexPermissions()
#5 /var/www/html/system/Content/Comment.php(562): IPS\forums\_Topic->searchIndexPermissions()
#6 /var/www/html/system/Content/Search/Index.php(402): IPS\Content\_Comment->searchIndexPermissions()
#7 /var/www/html/system/Content/Search/Mysql/Index.php(33): IPS\Content\Search\_Index->indexData(Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post))
#8 /var/www/html/system/Content/Search/Mysql/Index.php(58): IPS\Content\Search\Mysql\_Index->indexData(Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post))
#9 /var/www/html/system/Content/Comment.php(239): IPS\Content\Search\Mysql\_Index->index(Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post))
#10 /var/www/html/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Post.php(128): IPS\Content\_Comment::create(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), '<p>Hi Nao.#,</p...', true, NULL, NULL, Object(IPS\Member), NULL, NULL, NULL)
#11 /var/www/html/init.php(820) : eval()'d code(27): IPS\forums\Topic\_Post::create(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), '<p>Hi Nao.#,</p...', true, NULL, NULL, Object(IPS\Member), NULL, NULL, NULL)
#12 /var/www/html/applications/donate/sources/Donation/Donation.php(489): IPS\forums\Topic\cms_hook_Post::create(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), '<p>Hi Nao.#,</p...', true, NULL, NULL, Object(IPS\Member))
#13 /var/www/html/applications/donate/sources/Donation/Donation.php(134): IPS\donate\_Donation->syncTopic()
#14 /var/www/html/applications/donate/modules/admin/donations/donations.php(229): IPS\donate\_Donation->save()
#15 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\donate\modules\admin\donations\_donations->add()
#16 /var/www/html/applications/donate/modules/admin/donations/donations.php(30): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#17 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\donate\modules\admin\donations\_donations->execute()
#18 /var/www/html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#19 {main}

Can you help me please ?

Hi, this app can be used for this scene of use?

1. What I want is a section in my website where members can submit user history, that are causes that need donation or cases of someone is sick and need help of donation, not just money, maybe blood etc.

2. Those histories need to be approved throught 2 steps mechanisc to show in the page: A, Some fields(custom fields design by admin) should be filled, e.g. ID, pictures, or videos etc. Those custom fields can be set public or only for moderators or administors. B. Testimonials of others members that confirming the history is trust. These 2 steps are for validate the user history and avoid fraud abusing our kindness.

3. Donation is already applied creating topic for discussion, but I would like have a follow of the case mechanisc, where the authour or theirs friends whaever who know the case, they can continue posting how is going the case(e.g. the patient), these update information will show to community how is going the case, if need more help or not. I would like have this threat integrate inside the app, don't redirect user go to outside of the app.

4. Right now I can see there already impmented Donation button, Progress button. I will request one more, that is for user action, e.g. the donation for a patient is done, progress 100%, it will need administrator or the user of the case decide, "I need the money" or, "We are fine, we decide don't take this money and save it here for other donation case". When the user active action "I need the money", is because they really need it. But in case the patient or the user feel confortable and don't need the donation, they can choose the second option, because they want leave the money for other patient maybe more critical.

5. Integrate the Gift Card for donation, members don't need donate throught the traditional payment as shopping cart, each donation can be done by  gift card, member can use gift card to leave good hope or words for the patient. The gift card presentation in the app is more engagement and interactive than traditional way that just say "who donate or how much donate", is a plus if the gift card can be added custom message and pictures, all kindness grouped in the kindness community will be a community of joy.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:54 AM, Mike John said:

It will be added, I just wasn't able to get to it in 2019. I don't want to provide another estimate as I haven't been able to keep my previous commitments.

Any chance the Stripe integration is in the works? We really need this.

On 5/21/2020 at 4:48 AM, naotriix said:

I just bought your donation apps, i get an error when i want to go in donations>settings:

Could you please PM admin/ftp login details so I can take a look?

On 5/21/2020 at 11:51 AM, kmk said:

Hi, this app can be used for this scene of use?

1. What I want is a section in my website where members can submit user history, that are causes that need donation or cases of someone is sick and need help of donation, not just money, maybe blood etc.

Not really as goals can only be setup by admins. i can setup a demo for you to take a look but just this first point would suggest it won't do what you need it to.

13 hours ago, Emediate said:

Any chance the Stripe integration is in the works? We really need this.

Same answer unfortunately. Hopefully soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @Michael.J! I've encountered an issue where if a user enters an amount higher than 1,000.00 on any currency and proceeds to next step, an incorrect amount is displayed on the Payment Screen. It is shown as "1.00" instead of the exact amount that was provided on the Setup step. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. Thanks!

Make_Donation_Error_1.png.c86fd498b31d3d63116680134821139b.png

Make_Donation_Error_2.png.23c82fd397039302df14426a911a8b14.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Michael.J,

When adding any image into the Goal description, two things happen:

1 - Image takes up entire goal box on frontpage no matter the image size.

f7ce2f62838718bfad5633142310f810.png
4d65cefaf2a1dbb2230670ef0d4089c0.png

2 - Image that does fit accordingly inside goal box description goes white. This happens with images from attachments or URLs.

3646e02347ca12931b030f5c10902905.png

Another strange issue (possibly related) is having any kind of extra paragraph inside the goal box. The difference between this...

28919fa1c5bc5800d900740a886f8951.png

04ab1b54b4784078f43481c93f561296.png

....and this:

0454569bfbef8d4ba8fc9f8347f44b94.png

0a72659f4977b92c4d81b2f28309007d.png

You can see that the second paragraph is not showing at all. I figured might be some weird character length restriction but if I made into all one paragraph, it at least shows multiple lines and eventually cuts off as expected.

e76c336d4db42220cddd653b740c6d02.png

c2ca78fe7697d5849a3b8465933cfe42.png

Haven't got a clue why these two issues are occurring. 😞

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I purchased this app and am having what seems to be a common problem. The app is taking donations, but it does not log them, nor does it update the donor’s status user group. I have to go in and re-enter every donation manually to make this happen.

I’ve posted about this on the DeFuse site support forum and I have started a support ticket. I’ve received no response to either. What use is this app to me if it doesn’t function properly and it’s creator will not provide any support, or even contact?

I would like this app to function properly. Failing that, I would like my money back.

Is there a way to either Auto Approve member donations or have an option to notify members of the admin group a donation needs to be approve?  Donations do not show up on the page until approved and sometimes we don't know something needs to happen unless we go in and check it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 9:23 AM, craigf136 said:

When adding any image into the Goal description, two things happen:

Have you tried double clicking the image and setting a fixed dimension?

First to rule out any theme issues, can you try this in the default theme as well? If it's the same, could you PM me the exact image your testing with and I'll take a look?

On 9/20/2020 at 10:32 PM, MadMaxMangos said:

Clicking remove on the Automatic date reset option is always throwing up "The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date."

Are you using the latest version that was released for IPB 4.5.x?

On 10/5/2020 at 11:12 AM, cmer said:

I get an error when I want to create a custom field.

What version of the app and IPB are you using and I'll take a look?

On 10/5/2020 at 4:20 PM, kmk said:

Hi, I still have not purchased, but I use nmi payment gateway for my commerce, could you add support for this payment gateway (NMI.com) in the Donation app? 

On 10/22/2020 at 4:46 PM, Emediate said:

Any update or ETA to this please?

The IPB 4.5 updates are more complex and taking longer to update. I won't be adding new features until this is done. I don't expect new gateways in the medium term. If you want to add a gateway, you'll need to find someone to custom create what ever gateway you require.

On 10/27/2020 at 1:30 PM, HDiddy said:

Is there a way to either Auto Approve member donations or have an option to notify members of the admin group a donation needs to be approve?  Donations do not show up on the page until approved and sometimes we don't know something needs to happen unless we go in and check it.

Not currently but this is a good idea and I'll note for a future update.

On 11/4/2020 at 4:09 AM, Michael.J said:

The IPB 4.5 updates are more complex and taking longer to update. I won't be adding new features until this is done. I don't expect new gateways in the medium term. If you want to add a gateway, you'll need to find someone to custom create what ever gateway you require.

Would you not consider allowing me to pay to have the features added?

I'd be open to paying for the stripe integration and, some video app changes - especially if you could fit them into your time. I know it's not about money with you, but the stripe addition would help me a lot during this pandemic as people pledge to support my site but aren't willing to use PayPal.

I had them handing donations to me when I saw them but now, that's not happening and, it's just harder.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 2:02 AM, Joey_M said:

Would you not consider allowing me to pay to have the features added?

I'm sorry but reluctant to take on new custom requests until after I've finished these IPB 4.5 updates. They've already been delayed a lot longer then I would of liked.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:29 AM, RoyA said:

Paypal have investigated suggest it's a developer issue because everything if fine on their end.

Would I be able to get admin login details to troubleshoot this further?