Donations Support

16 hours ago, RDxZen said:

Would it be possible to add a function to the goals so we can export the list of donators for said goal in spreadsheet format. For example, if I wanted to make some graphics etc in excel with our donation stats for the month of January, I want to be able to export the January goal in excel format. And to make it even better be able to select the data that we wanted exported, such as forum name, paypal email, real name, amount donated, amount in fees taken, etc. Kind of like how you can export member lists now.

I've logged this for a future version and will see how it can be done. Probably not in an immediate version but I'm looking into csv export in another app and may be able to utilize that in the Donations app soon after.

12 hours ago, MariuszTM said:

@Mike John Members Rewards are great but I don't want to promote primary group, only secondary. Is it possible to add this feature?

Technically if you select all groups in the primary group exclude dropdown it will only promote the secondary group and exclude any primary group promotion.

Thank you for your reply, I will check it.

Please update gw_summary field in donate_gateways to TEXT to have "unlimited" field size. Also it will be nice feature to have reminder for promoted users with defined message. Something like "For 7 days your account will be degraded. Please submit a new donation to not to lose your status.".

On 1/25/2016 at 6:49 PM, Mike John said:

I've logged this for a future version and will see how it can be done. Probably not in an immediate version but I'm looking into csv export in another app and may be able to utilize that in the Donations app soon after.

Technically if you select all groups in the primary group exclude dropdown it will only promote the secondary group and exclude any primary group promotion.

Thank you very much, hoping to see this in the future. Amazing plugin so far!

On 25/1/2016 at 11:57 PM, MariuszTM said:

Thank you for your reply, I will check it.

Please update gw_summary field in donate_gateways to TEXT to have "unlimited" field size. Also it will be nice feature to have reminder for promoted users with defined message. Something like "For 7 days your account will be degraded. Please submit a new donation to not to lose your status.".

Noted, both very likely additions in next version.

On 25/1/2016 at 7:04 AM, Valthos said:

The "Private Goal" option doesn't actually do what it says, when enabled donated amounts still show to all members and guests.

I've confirmed your bug report, can provide a patch but next version is due for release very soon.

I have a request! or a suggestion to improve this plugin. Not counting the bugs which i know you are going to be fixing.

Currently we have a donations tab in profiles! Can you make that hidden if a member has not donated? or display a message that says this user has not donated! instead of it just being a blank section.

Also would it be possible to display a little info panel or message inside the donations tab of the profile (or somewhere else if it suits it better!) that shows to the profile owner / donator only that indicates when they will be demoted? if rewarded for donation? and if possible a notification when it ends to let them know?

Edited by Netherlord
21 hours ago, duyfr said:

have the way to fix it ?

http://prntscr.com/a0c505

Soon to be fixed in next version.

4 hours ago, Netherlord said:

New bug i believe. IF Promotion Extension is on! and a user donates it gives them stupid way to much time as a donor. it just gave someone 9 months extension for a single donation! and i only have it set to 30 days per donation.

Can you paste a copy of your promotion settings and I'll try and reproduce this.

On 17/2/2016 at 5:19 AM, The Honor Empire said:

Question 1: Can a goal be set to a specific payment gateway? For example: Goal 1 utilizes PayPal Account A only, and Goal 2 uses PayPal Account B only.

Not to a specific payment gateway (Paypal/Paymentwall etc..) but each goal can have an override Paypal address set where donations go to that Paypal address when goal is selected.

On 17/2/2016 at 5:19 AM, The Honor Empire said:

Question 2: Can there be recurring monthly goals? Example: "Monthly Hosting Costs" that resets every 30 days whether the goal was met or not.

Yes, setup a goal that you force open and then set the "Automatic Reset" to reset donations at the start of every month. That way the goal is constantly displayed but associated donations and status is reset each month.

On 10/02/2016 at 1:15 AM, Mike John said:

What do you have set for the "Award based on total donations?" setting?

sorry it took so long. I got no notification that you replied. Meh!

"Award based on total donations?" setting? <--- Its toggled off!

23 minutes ago, ThiagoRibeiro said:

Question 1: How can I configure one specific member with promote and demotion group and after a specific date this member return for another group ??

Question 2: It's possible to keep an member promoted while this member make some donate before 30 days expire ?!

Kind Regards

Those are both settings i believe. I do both.

Edited by Netherlord
On 20/2/2016 at 5:32 AM, ThiagoRibeiro said:

Question 1: How can I configure one specific member with promote and demotion group and after a specific date this member return for another group ??

Question 2: It's possible to keep an member promoted while this member make some donate before 30 days expire ?!

Have you already setup your member rewards settings? If so, when you manually add a new donation you have the option to issue a promotion manually as well.

On 20/2/2016 at 5:55 AM, Netherlord said:

"Award based on total donations?" setting? <--- Its toggled off!

The next version should clear this up, if not will need board access to troubleshoot again.

On 20/2/2016 at 9:32 AM, Netherlord said:

Also donation goals widget still does not take fee's into account!

Can you remove and add the widget again? Just want to see if a widget cache issue.

On 20/2/2016 at 9:32 AM, Netherlord said:

and would it be possible to change the -- on donation amount when anonymous to anonymous amount or something

Open to idea? Maybe I can just include in language files?