Donations Support

Hi

When using MySQL strict mode, query SELECT SUM(fees) FROM `donate_users` WHERE donate_users.status=1 AND donate_goals.g_show=1 will throw an error: Unknown column 'donate_goals.g_show' in 'where clause'. There is a bug with donateStats widget.

Also, top donator widget is returning wrong information.

564fce295029a_topdonator.JPG.ca5ef012c05

23 hours ago, icedream said:

When using MySQL strict mode, query SELECT SUM(fees) FROM `donate_users` WHERE donate_users.status=1 AND donate_goals.g_show=1 will throw an error: Unknown column 'donate_goals.g_show' in 'where clause'. There is a bug with donateStats widget.

Also, top donator widget is returning wrong information.

There's a patch for the first issue here. Both issues will be fixed some time next week in a new release.

Hi, I cannot view index page now, with error

Fri, 27 Nov 2015 11:50:08 +0800 (Severity: 0)
59.57.16.28 - https://xxxxxxxxx.com/donate/
'ips.donate_users.id' isn't in GROUP BY
SELECT id, SUM(amount) AS total_amount FROM `donate_users` WHERE status=? AND anon=? GROUP BY `member_id` ORDER BY total_amount DESC LIMIT 5
Array
(
    [0] => 1
    [1] => 0
)

| File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
 |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
 | /system/Db/Db.php                                                          | [IPS\Db\_Exception].__construct                                               | 364               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | /system/Db/Select.php                                                      | [IPS\_Db].preparedQuery                                                       | 334               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | /system/Db/Select.php                                                      | [IPS\Db\_Select].runQuery                                                     | 390               |
 | /applications/donate/widgets/donateDonations.php                           | [IPS\Db\_Select].rewind                                                       | 130               |
 | /system/Widget/Widget.php                                                  | [IPS\donate\widgets\_donateDonations].render                                  | 793               |
 | /system/Theme/Theme.php(692) : eval()'d code                               | [IPS\_Widget].__toString                                                      | 11523             |
 |                                                                            | [IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global].widgetContainer                           |                   |
 | /system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php                                        | [].call_user_func_array                                                       | 57                |
 | /system/Theme/Theme.php(692) : eval()'d code                               | [IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate].__call                                         | 9464              |
 | /system/Theme/Theme.php(692) : eval()'d code                               | [IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate].widgetContainer                                 | 9464              |
 |                                                                            | [IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global].sidebar                                   |                   |
 | /system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php                                        | [].call_user_func_array                                                       | 57                |
 | /system/Theme/Theme.php(692) : eval()'d code                               | [IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate].__call                                         | 4543              |
 | /system/Theme/Theme.php(692) : eval()'d code                               | [IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate].sidebar                                         | 4543              |
 |                                                                            | [IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global].globalTemplate                            |                   |
 | /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php                                          | [IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate].__call                                         | 149               |
 | /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php                                          | [IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate].globalTemplate                                  | 149               |
 | /system/Dispatcher/Standard.php                                            | [IPS\_Dispatcher].finish                                                      | 101               |
 | /system/Dispatcher/Front.php                                               | [IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard].finish                                             | 520               |
 | /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php                                          | [IPS\Dispatcher\_Front].finish                                                | 131               |
 | /index.php                                                                 | [IPS\_Dispatcher].run                                                         | 13                |
------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2015 at 3:01 AM, ThiagoRibeiro said:

Hi @Mike John,

On my Forum index the sidebar hook Top Donors show this way

But on Donate Page show this

It's possible leave the index of the Forum equals that Donate Page?

@Edit

When click on 'View Top Donors' happens as well, don't show who made that Donate

The top issue could be some old cache, can you try removing that widget and then re-adding again?

The second issue is a confirmed bug that will be fixed next version.

Edited by Mike John
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/01/2016 at 1:02 AM, d8ean said:

@Mike John

how do i install this? or can you install for me? I've just purchased it for $40

thanks 

First of all you have to download the Donations.zip from the app page, I am assuming you have done this.

Then find that .zip on your PC and copy the Donations 3.2.8.1 folder to somewhere on your PC. I personally have a folder system for all my apps and plugins of my website so I know where they all are. Once you have copied / extracted the folder, go to your Admin CP on your website.

Before you install it, I would recommend taking a backup of your website files and the database, just in case. I usually do this whenever I install a new App or multiple plugins. If you use Cpanel to manage your website I can help you on how to do that. 

Once you have taken the backup, go to your AdminCP, then go to > System > Applications

Click the Install button on the top right, and then click the Choose File button to locate your folder, go in to the Donations 3.2.8.1 folder and locate the donate.tar file and select that. Then click the Install button.

dVgE3b0.png

P1n4KWS.jpg

You will then be taking to an install page and it will run through the progress bar for about 30 seconds, then the install should be done and the Donations should now be listed under your ACP>System>Applications

You should now also have a new 'Donations' icon in your AdminCP on the left hand side, you can set up your application through here.

UiUgi2y.png

On my current site we use the "Members Donate Button" mod.  This allows members to send donations to each other.  Only specific usergroups are able to use the application/accept donations. We call it our Beer Me system which allows others to pretty much buy a beer for someone else for their contribution to the site.  We have this mod on our downloads so users can send a donation to the member that uploaded/created that file. I personally do not get donations for the site, so this mod doesn't really meet my needs as is. However, I'd gladly purchase a donation system that has the above features for my members.

On 13/01/2016 at 4:45 PM, Circo said:

On my current site we use the "Members Donate Button" mod.  This allows members to send donations to each other.  Only specific usergroups are able to use the application/accept donations. We call it our Beer Me system which allows others to pretty much buy a beer for someone else for their contribution to the site.  We have this mod on our downloads so users can send a donation to the member that uploaded/created that file. I personally do not get donations for the site, so this mod doesn't really meet my needs as is. However, I'd gladly purchase a donation system that has the above features for my members.

Honestly you would be best going with the commerce app, in combination with this app.

if this plugin does not do what you need.

So using the above your members can earn points for posting etc, or add interest to what they have or Members can send points to other members according to permissions. they can use those point they trade between themselves. from what i can tell users can pay you and get points or currency etc and gift it to other members. Just a thought. As the dev first though to make sure.

On 1/14/2016 at 3:43 PM, Netherlord said:

Honestly you would be best going with the commerce app, in combination with this app.

if this plugin does not do what you need.

So using the above your members can earn points for posting etc, or add interest to what they have or Members can send points to other members according to permissions. they can use those point they trade between themselves. from what i can tell users can pay you and get points or currency etc and gift it to other members. Just a thought. As the dev first though to make sure.

Thanks for the suggestion, but this is seriously more over complicated than it needs to be. 

On 13/1/2016 at 8:34 PM, Netherlord said:

If donation is set to be anonymous! choice on donation. It still shows on the Latest Donations section with the name....

Im running latest ips version.

Confirmed and noted for next version.

On 13/1/2016 at 3:45 AM, Circo said:

Please PM me.

Would it be possible to add a function to the goals so we can export the list of donators for said goal in spreadsheet format. For example, if I wanted to make some graphics etc in excel with our donation stats for the month of January, I want to be able to export the January goal in excel format. And to make it even better be able to select the data that we wanted exported, such as forum name, paypal email, real name, amount donated, amount in fees taken, etc. Kind of like how you can export member lists now.

All in all I love this application and it is a huge part of my community, thank you very much for providing it :)