Love and Appreciation

Morrigan

Hey,

I know there is always a lot of negative and very little good when it comes to feedback but as a person struggling with whether or not my community appreciates all of the things I do for them but I also work in tech support. So I wanted to say this regardless of if this is a paid service or not.

I appreciate IPS for everything it does for me, does for my community and really how considerate they are to the community at large here.

I know I can be a pain with all of my annoying upgrade issues and breaking things as well as my ridiculous developer questions since I'm a novice developer. I appreciate that I don't feel shirked off, ignored and even when there is a misunderstanding I'm not ignored or put off, I'm asked for clarification.

Also, I'm glad I'm not a faceless person within a crowd around here. I disappeared for a long while due to life issues and things that developing and being a part of this community wasn't really a part of. I like that I was welcomed back, that makes me feel seen where with most places, most companies, I'm just another customer.

Overall I just wanted to say thank you for all that you do, and thank you for being awesome.

<3 Morr

Archived