FAQ System (IPS v4)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 24/02/2016 at 0:16 AM, Netherlord said:

Throws this error if enabled on default theme.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method IPS\faq\extensions\core\FrontNavigation\FAQ::activeOrChildActive() in public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(694) : eval()'d code on line 6879

This still occurs.

But fixed it by disabling and re-enabling a few times.

Edited by Netherlord
  • 2 weeks later...

I am getting the following error after updating to version 4.1.12.1 and installing FAQ after the update.

[[Template core/front/global/navBar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On 6/10/2016 at 11:12 AM, Henk Bartels said:

Have a pre sale question.

Can this add-on handle multiple languages??

I have a multi-language board.

Henk

Not at the moment, but that's an excellent suggestion. I will definitely add it in the next release.

13 hours ago, GrownAssGaymer said:

BROKEN IMAGES - I finally got around to starting my FAQ set up, and the uploading of images to a post look great until publishing, then they break. Check out the How To Add Video in my FAQ system here: http://our.truthloveenergy.com/faq/  Thanks!

Very strange. I will take a look, but I may not get to it until Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A new version has been uploaded to the Marketplace. Changes include:

• Question titles were not displaying properly in the popups. Fixed.
  • Popup Width property has been replaced with "Popup Size". Choices are based on what is available in the IPS framework - Narrow, Medium, Wide, or Full Screen

OK. I completely misread this and was looking at it the other way - promoting a post to the FAQ (which is also an interesting idea). I understand what you're looking for now. I'll do it, but no ETA at the moment. I'm not fully in control of my schedule in the summer. :(